It's ugly. A King should have scars
好难看. 伤疤能带给国王荣耀
you fought off a direwolf. You're a warrior like your father.
你打跑了一只冰原狼. 你象你父亲一样英勇.
I'm not like him. I didn't fight off anything.
我根本不象他. 我没有打跑什么狼.
It bit me and all I did was scream.
它咬了我, 我能做的只有尖叫.
And the two Stark girls saw it, both of them.
史塔克家两个女孩都看见了.
That's not true. You killed the beast.
不是的. 你杀死了那只畜牲.
You only spared the girl because of the love your father bears her father.
你看在父亲的面子上宽恕了冒犯你的那位小姐.
I didn't, I
我没有, 我
When Aerys Targaryen sat on the Iron Throne,
伊里斯坦格利安坐在铁王座上统治七国的时候,
your father was a rebel and a traitor.
你的父亲被他称为乱臣贼子.
Someday you'll sit on the throne and the truth will be what you make it.
有朝一日你将坐上铁王座, 你说的话就是真理.
Do I have to marry her?
我必须和她结婚吗?
Yes.
是的.
She's very beautiful and young.
她是如此青春美貌.
If you don't like her, you only need to see her on formal occasions
如果你真不喜欢她, 也只需在正式场合同她在一起
and when the time comes, to make little princes and princesses.
等你们成年, 生下小王子和小公主.
And if you'd rather fuck painted whores, you'll fuck painted whores.
你喜欢烟花女子就可以找烟花女子.
And if you'd rather lie with noble virgins, so be it.
你喜欢大家闺秀也可以找大家闺秀.
You are my darling boy and the world will be
你是我的宝贝儿子, 整个世界...
exactly as you want it to be.
都尽在你的掌控之中.
Do something nice for the Stark girl.
去好好安慰一下史塔克家的小姐.
I don't want to. No, but you will.
我不想去. 不想去也得去.
The occasional kindness will spare you all sorts of trouble down the road.
偶尔的善举足以令你一帆风顺.
We allow the Northerners too much power.
我们给北境人太大的权力了.
They consider themselves our equals.
让他们觉得可以同我们平起平坐.
How would you handle them?
你想如何对待他们?
I'd double their taxes
我会成倍增加他们的税负
and command them to supply 10,000 men to the Royal Army.
并要他们抽调一万人加入王室军队.
A Royal Army?
王室军队?
Why should every lord command his own men?
为什么各领地的军队全由领主统领?
It's primitive, no better than the hill tribes.
这制度太原始了, 跟山地部落似的.
We should have a standing army of men loyal to the crown,
我们应该拥有一支忠于王室的常备军,
trained by experienced soldiers
装备精良训练有素
instead of a mob of peasants who've never held pikes in their lives.
而不是一帮临时征召的乌合之众.
And if the Northerners rebel?
如果北境人造反怎么办?
I'd crush them.
我会消灭他们.
Seize Winterfell and install someone loyal to the realm
占领临冬城, 派一个忠诚的人当城主...
as warden of the North. Uncle Kevan, maybe.
以及北境守护. 比如派凯冯舅舅去.
And these 10,000 Northern troops, would they fight for you or their lord?
那一万名从北境来的士兵会为谁而战呢?
For me. I'm their King. Mm-hmm.
当然是我. 我是国王啊. 嗯嗯.
But you've just invaded their homeland,
可是你入侵了他们的家园,
asked them to kill their brothers. I'm not asking.
要求他们杀死自己的兄弟. 我没要求他们.