So can I get you anything else?
请问还需要点什么吗
Coffee? Dessert? Morning-after pill?
咖啡,点心,事后避孕药
Okay.
好吧
Getting it on in a restaurant.
在餐馆里打得如此火热
I once made love to a young Angela Lansbury
我跟嫩版的安吉拉·兰斯伯瑞
in a booth just like that.
也在这样的卡座里做过爱
Murder, she wrote?
原版主演《她书写谋杀》
more like "harder she begged."
嫩版上演《她跪求猛插》
Earl, why isn't everyone you?
厄尔,大家要像你一样多好呀
Yo, what's up, mama?
你好呀,妈妈桑
Oh, hey, Johnny.
你来啦,强尼
Usual? Two coffees to go?
跟平时一样吗,外带两杯咖啡
Yeah, and can I get two of your cupcakes?
对,能给我来两个你的小蛋糕吗
Which two?
哪"两个"啊
You know which two.
明知故问
The discounted day-olds?
隔夜的打折货吗
Yeah, girl.
是呀,少女
Hey, my bro and friend.
你好呀,我的兄弟兼朋友
Hey, what's up, big guy?
你好,大家伙
Max, your boyfriend is here.
麦克斯,你的男朋友来了
He's not my boyfriend.
他不是我的男朋友
He's just another guy who likes my cupcakes.
他只是喜欢吃我小蛋糕的人
'cause who doesn't?
好东西人人爱嘛
Well, your face gets red when you see him,
你一见到他就脸红
and you suddenly act like nice person.
而且一秒钟变好人
If that's not love, I don't know what is.
如果这都不算爱,那什么才算啊
He doesn't know what love is.
他才不知道什么是爱
The only thing he ever loved was a stepladder.
他这矮冬瓜只爱过垫高梯子吧
Johnny, here's your stale cake and burnt coffee.
强尼,这是你的隔夜蛋糕和焦糊咖啡
Just how I like it. What do I owe you?
正合我意,多少钱
It's on me.
我请你
You wish it was on you.
你是想"请他来上你"吧
There's nothing going on.
我跟他才没什么呢
He just comes in here to get coffee
他来买咖啡是因为要通宵
because he tags billboards all night.
在外头搞喷漆艺术
Methinks the lady doth protest too much.
越解释,越让人觉得你口是心非
Listen, renaissance fair,
听好了,文艺复兴女
why don't you be a good wench and clean up your counter?
你何不当个好姑娘,把柜台打扫干净呢