Bonnie!Bonnie!Bonnie!What just happened?
邦妮 邦妮 邦妮 刚才怎么了
You were in some kind of a trance.
你刚才好像有点恍惚
Did I do this?I think so, yes.Nobody else saw, did they?
这是我做的吗 我想是的 没别人看到 对不对
不要告诉任何人 求你了
We digitized all our archives last year.
去年我们把所有档案数字化了
You can pull all the remote footage right up on screen.
你可以在屏幕上查看所有旧文件
What is it exactly you're looking for?
你到底想找什么
An incident from 1953,If it even happened At the old Salvatore boarding house.
1953年的一场事故 如果它发生过的话 在老塞尔瓦托公寓
Sorry, one second.Yeah?Fire?
抱歉 等一下 是我 着火了
All right, I'll be right there.I gotta go.
好的 我马上就来 我得走了
You believe there's actual news to cover in this town?
小事也得劳烦我 哪算得上新闻啊
All right, use keywords to search the database.
好了 使用关键词来搜索数据库
It's pretty easy to navigate.
操作很简单的
And Brady down in tech will help you out with anything you need.
要是有问题 那边的布莱迪会帮你解决
Could you put in a good word for me with Jenna?
你能在珍娜那里为我美言几句吗
You got it.All right. Good luck.What?
放心吧 好的 祝你好运 怎么了
I'm stoned in a cemetery.
我在墓地里飘飘欲仙
They don't mind, they're dead.
他们不会介意的 他们死了
You know what? I gotta take this up a notch.
我要用这个再助个兴
Hey, Tony.Nice.Vickies from Vicki.
嘿 汤尼 真不错 薇姬带来的货
Well, thank you, Elena Gilbert,Whoever you are.
谢谢你 埃琳娜· 吉尔伯特 管你是谁呢
You took those from the house?She wasn't using it.
你从我家拿来的吗 她又用不着了
She's gonna notice if they're gone. That's not cool.
她会发现药不见了的 这可不妙
It's no big deal, Jer.Yeah, it kinda is, Vick.Damn, dude.
没什么的 杰 还真不是 薇 不是吧 哥们
Vicki brought the party police.Shut up, Tony.
薇姬带来个正义先锋 闭嘴 汤尼