Buzz? Was that you? Hey, hi there, little fella. Come out here. Do you know a way outta here?
巴斯,那是你吗?你好,小傢伙。出来啊!你知道出去的路吗?
Buzz! They're cannibals.
巴…巴斯!他们会自相残杀。
Mayday, mayday. Come in, Star Command. Send reinforcements. Star Command, do you copy?
求救,求救。星际总部请回答。请派后援部队。星际总部,收到吗?
I've set my laser from stun to kill.
我的雷射枪最大威力可以杀人。
Great. Great. Yeah, and if anyone attacks us, we can blink 'em to death.
好极了,好极了。如果有人攻击的话,你可以闪灯把他们闪死。
Hey, you guys, I think I found him!
各位,我找到他了!
Buzz, is that you? Whiskers, will you get outta here! You're interfering with the search and rescue!
巴斯,是你吗?咪咪,拜托你走开好吗?你干扰到我们的搜救任务了!
Look, they're home.
你们看,他们回来了。
Mom, have you seen Woody?
妈咪,你看到胡迪没有?
Where was the last place you left him? Right here in the van.
你最后把他放在哪儿?-就在车上啊。
Oh, I'm sure he's there. You're just not looking hard enough.
他一定在的。只是你没好好找而已。
He's not here, Mom. Woody's gone.
他不在车上,胡迪不见了。
Woody's gone?
胡迪不见了?
Yeah, boy, the weasel ran away.
真是的,那黄鼠狼逃走了。
Huh? Huh? I told you he was guilty.
我早说他有罪。
Who would've thought he was capable of such atrocities?
谁能想到他会做出这么可怕的事情?
Oh, Slink, I hope he's okay.
弹簧狗,我希望他没事。