Oh, not very pretty.
不是很漂亮
But at least you tried, Michael.
但至少你努力过了,迈克
Just one question.
我只有个问题
Are you sure that you're gay?
手这么不巧,你真的是同性恋吗
Oh, okay, Caroline. Let's see your pretty rose.
好了,卡洛琳,来看看你漂亮的玫瑰花
I didn't do one. Society is way too concerned
我没做,因为现今社会太霸道
with other people's idea of what's pretty.
老要和谐别人心中认为的美
Whatevs.
随便吧
Okay, what about your baker there?
那好,你的糕点师呢
She bail too?
她也没做吗
No, here it is.
不,我做了
Max, that's so pretty.
麦克斯,这真漂亮
I'm so proud of you.
我真为你骄傲
Good work, God bless. Good for you.
做得不错,上帝佑佑,有前途
How long did it take you?
你做了多久
About three hours and 40 minutes.
三个小时四十分吧
But I did it!
但我做到了
I just wanted to prove to you and myself
我只是想向你们和我自己证明
I can make something pretty.
我也能做出漂亮的东西
And now that I have--
既然我已经成功做到了
That cupcake wasn't me. I don't do pretty.
这小蛋糕不是我风格,老娘不屑玩漂亮
But I did make each of you a cupcake that I think says
但为了表达我对这个蛋糕课程的感想
what I feel about this whole cupcake class.
我为你俩一人做了一个蛋糕
This one says "Bite me".
这个写着"关你屁事"
This one says "Screw U".
这个写着"滚你妈蛋"
You see that "U"? That's a "U".
你看见那个"U"了吗,这就是个"U"
Holla!
完胜
Well, good luck with that.
那祝你们好运啦
People don't want cupcakes that insult them.
没人会买损人的蛋糕
Oh, my God, Max. That's our thing.
天啊,麦克斯,这才是我们的长项
I was wrong. You were right.
我错了,你才是对的
We don't need to make pretty cupcakes.
我们不必做漂亮的蛋糕
Everybody does pretty.
人人都会做漂亮的蛋糕
We have to do what you do best.
我们只需发挥你的专长
Insult people.
损人
Yeah, who's gonna buy that?
是啊,谁会去买呀
We will. For our shower.
我们买,给告别单身派对增色
And really let us bitches have it!
专门为我们的贱人朋友准备