No! Mom, if I eat all my pizza, can I have some alien slime?
不好了! 妈,如果我把比萨都吃光你能不能给我外星黏液?
This cannot be happening to me.
我怎么会碰上这种事。
A stranger. From the outside.
一个陌生人,他来自外面。
Greetings. I am Buzz Lightyear. I come in peace.
你们好!我是巴斯光年。和平的使者。
Before your space journey reenergize yourself with a slice of pepperoni now boarding at counter three.
在你今天离开前请用一片腊肠比萨补充能源,现在请从三号柜台登机。
This is an intergalactic emergency. I need to commandeer your vessel to Sector 12. Who's in charge here?
这是星际紧急事件。我要征召你们的船到第十二区。这里谁负责?
The claw! The claw is our master. The claw chooses who will go and who will stay.
是爪子!爪子是我们的主人。爪子会选择谁留下来谁离开。
This is ludicrous. Hey, bozo, you got a brain in there?
这太荒谬了。 过份,这什么烂机器嘛?
Take that!
拿那个!
Oh, no! Sid! Get down!
糟了,阿薛!快趴下来!
What's gotten into you? I was...You are the one that decided to climb into this...The claw, it moves. I have been chosen! Farewell, my friends. I go on to a better place.
警长,你怎么了,我…是你自己决定爬上来的。爪子!它动了。我被选中了再见了,我的朋友 我要去更好玩的地方了。
Gotcha!
抓到了!
A Buzz Lightyear? No way!
巴斯光年!不可能!
Yes!
好耶!
Buzz! No!
巴斯,不!
Hey!
嘿!
He has been chosen! He must go. Hey! What are you doing? Do not fight the claw. Stop it! Stop it, you zealots!
他被选中了!他一定得走!嘿!你们在干什么?不要触怒爪子?放手,放手!你们这些疯子!
All right! Double prizes! Let's go home and...play.
棒呆了!双重大奖!我们回家去玩吧。