Steve, oh, my God. That rose is gorgeous.
斯蒂夫,天啊,这朵玫瑰太棒了
Good for you.
有前途啊
All right, one more minute and we'll display our roses.
好了,一分钟后大家展示自己的玫瑰花
Steve. Little help.
斯蒂夫,帮个忙
I choke at timed tests.
考试一限时我就紧张
I got like a 40 on my SATs.
当年高考就因此只得了40分
Damn it, Steve!
靠,斯蒂夫
Look at this place.
瞧瞧这家店
There's no way these girls
在现在这个世道
could have this much cupcake success in this economy.
这俩妞的生意绝不可能这么成功
I mean, the overhead on this building alone--
我是说,光是店面的各项管理费用就得...
What are you saying?
什么意思
Not saying mob money,
我不敢说是黑帮的资金
just saying maybe we'd have a shop too
但要是我们有黑帮的资金
if we had mob money.Shh.
我们的店也早开成了。闭嘴
Keep it down.
小声点
You wanna wake up tomorrow with Chestnut's head
你想明早看到栗宝被杀"马"儆猴
in your vagina bed?
头丢你床上示众吗
Okay, time's up. Let's see what you got.
好了,时间到,看看你们的成果
What is that? There's like nothing there.
这是什么,根本就什么都没有嘛
That's not a rose.
这哪里是玫瑰花
It's minimalist.Whatev.
这是极简抽象派。随便吧
No, not "whatev". It's brilliant.
不,这不是"随便之作" 这是天才之作
And I would know because, when I was in Tokyo,
我懂这个是因为我在东京时
I had a private Japanese flower arranging class
师承著名花道研究所的负责人
with the head of the Ikebana institute.
上过他一对一的课程
And he said I had a gift.
他说过我天赋异禀
In his words,
他说...
Whatev. Okay, what about your friend there?
随便吧,那你的朋友做得怎么样
I kinda ran out of time.
我时间不够
You had 20 minutes.
二十分钟还不够啊
I thought she said you were the baker.
她不是说你是糕点师吗
No, you need to be able to whip these out in like 20 seconds
不行,你们的小蛋糕店想取得成功
if you wanna be successful in your little bakery.
这玩意儿你们二十秒内就得搞定啊
"Um, I'd like a cupcake." "That'll be 12 hours."
"我想点个小蛋糕" "十二小时后来取"
Right? Right.
对吧。对
And they have to be prettier than that.
而且想上台面,还得做得更漂亮点
Well, maybe you'll do better tomorrow.
希望你们明天能进步点吧
Remember. Your homework assignment
记住,你们的家庭作业是
is to bring in a cupcake with a pretty rose on it.
做一个上面有朵漂亮玫瑰花的小蛋糕来
Right. Like we're gonna come back here
对啊,好像我们明天还会乖乖过来
and spend time with these Robert de Nir-hoes.
跟这俩意大利婊子浪费时间