I tried. I want so much to make things right,
我试了 我努力想让我们的关系走上正轨
But every instinct in my body is telling me to be careful
但是身体里的每寸本能都在告诫我要谨慎
What you don't know can hurt you.
未知的秘密可能会伤害到自己
Evening, sheriff.Anything?
晚上好 警长 有什么进展吗
We went over the entire west side of the lake.
我们搜查了湖的整个西面
All the caverns by the falls were clean, No signs of habitat.
所有山洞已被搜过 没有居住过的迹象
Well, they're staying in town.
那他们就是住在镇里
We canvassed all abandoned buildings and warehouses.
我们连废旧的大楼和仓库也搜查了
There has to be a private residence.
那他们必是住在私人住宅里
And that much harder to locate, if not impossible.
就算有可能 也会更难锁定目标
These creatures are smart. They know how to go undetected.
那些怪物很聪明 他们知道怎样掩藏踪迹
Well, someone who only comes out at night
他们只在晚上出没
Should eventually become obvious.
最终会露出马脚的
What about the watch? - I'm working on it.I knew the Gilberts.
那个怀表怎么样 -我正在想办法 我了解吉尔伯特一家
That watch is passed down to the men in the family.
表只传男不传女
I'd start with Jeremy. - Hey, Logan
所以该从杰里米下手 -嘿 罗根
I can't believe you really came.
真不敢相信你真的来了
You have an hour. Make it count.
你只有一小时 不要浪费时间
You ok?Is Vicki in there?
你还好吗 薇姬在你房里吗
Don't answer a question with another question.
不要用问题回答问题
Maybe. What's wrong with you?I'm miserable.
或许吧 你怎么了 我感觉很不好
Well, you should go get something to eat.
你该去吃点东西