We've got to get going back to the bookstore. - We'll be all right.
我们该回书店了。-没事的。
You'll miss your flight. Come on, let's go!
你会错过你的航班的。我们快走吧!
All right, all right. -We can walk down La Seine. It's nice. -Okay.
好的好的。-我们可以沿塞纳河走走,很漂亮的。-好吧。
So you're flying back to New York?
那你是要飞回纽约吗?
Yeah, yeah.
对,是啊。
So I read in that article that you're married with a kid. That's great.
我在文章中看到你结婚了,还有了一个孩子。真是太好了。
Yeah, he's...he's...He's 4.
没错,他已经... 他已经四岁了。
What's his name?
他叫什么?
Henry. Little Hank. He's so much fun.
亨利,小汉克。他很可爱。
Oh, wow, I'm sure.
哦,是啊,一定的。
And, your wife, what does she do?
你的太太呢?她是做什么的?
She teaches elementary school.
她在小学教书。
Do you have kids?
你有孩子吗?
Yes, two. Shit! -What?
是的,有两个。糟了!-怎么了?
I left them in the car! With the windows up, six months ago! Think they're okay?
我把他们落在车上了!窗关得死死的,快有六个月了!他们会有事吗?
No, I'm kidding. No, but I want to have kids someday. I'm just not ready yet. -No?
没有啦,我开玩笑的。我没有孩子,不过我以后想要小孩。只是还没做好准备。-没有吗?
Yeah, I'm in a good relationship, though. Oh yeah? That's good. -Yeah.
没有,不过我现在正谈恋爱,感情很好。-噢是吗?这很好啊。-是啊。
What's he do?
他是做什么的?
He's a photojournalist. He does war coverage. He's away a lot, which in a way is good for me, because I'm so busy.
他是个摄影记者。专门做战地新闻。他经常出差,不过从某种程度来说,对我是一件好事,因为我实在是太忙了。
Yeah, but isn't it dangerous? I mean, aren't a lot of this guys getting killed in this days?
不过那不是很危险吗?我是说,不是有很多这样的人在战争中丧生吗?
He promises me he doesn't take risks, but I often worry. He goes in this trance when he starts to photographs something.
他向我保证他不会冒险,不过我还是会经常担心。他一拿起相机就什么都不顾了。
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Well, once we were in New Delhi and we passed a bum, that was lying down the sidewalk. -A bomb? - A bum. A homeless.
有一次我们在新德里,经过一个流浪汉旁,他躺在人行道上。-炸弹(谐音)?-流浪汉。无家可归的人。
All right, right.
哦好,我明白了。
Anyway, like, he looked like he needed help, but his first reaction was to photograph him.
总之他看起来需要帮助,但是我男朋友的第一个反应就是把他拍下来。
He went, like, really close to his face, fixing his collar, to make it look better. He was like totally detached from the person.
他走了过去,凑到离那个人的脸非常近的地方,整理他的衣领,让他看起来更精神点儿。他就像完全不在乎那个人。
Yeah, but you can act to be like that, to be good at that job?
是。不过要做好工作不就得这样吗?
Yeah, I mean, I'm not...you know, I'm not judging him for it, you know, what he does is essential and incredible. All I'm saying is that I could never do it.
是啊,我知道啊,我不是由此来看他的为人,他的工作是必不可少的,也很了不起。我只是说我自己不会那样做。
Let's get on that boat! Come on!
我们上那船吧!快!
No! -No! Come on, it'll be fun. -You don't have time! We gotta go. Oh! Look, it's just about to take off.
不!-不!快,很有趣的。-你没时间了!我们得走了。哦,你看,船马上就要开了。
Look, I've got...I've got 15 more minutes. Do you have a cell phone? -Yeah.
我还有...我还有15分钟多呢。你有手机吗?-有。
All right. Look, I've got that...that driver guy's number, and I can call him...Okay. ...and when they pick us up at wherever they stop this.
太好了。看,我有那个司机的号码。我可以打电话给他...好吧。...让他在停船的随便哪站接我们。
I've never been on those boats. It's for tourists, it's embarrassing. Come on. Okay. All right.
我从来没上过那种船。这是给游客的,太丢脸了。拜托。好啦,那就上吧。