Where's my ring?You won't be needing it anymore.
我的戒指呢 你再也不需要它了
How long have I been here? - Three days.
我在这里多久了 -三天
What are you doing?
你要干什么
中世纪时期 吸血鬼的行径逐渐暴露
And bring harms upon the entire race.
为整个族群带来了巨大威胁
They will face judgement. They sort to re-educate them
他们将面临审判 获得重新教育
Rather than to punish them.
而非惩罚
You know what happened if I don't feed on blood.
你知道我不吸血会怎样
You'll go weaker and weaker.
你会越来越虚弱
And eventually won't be able to move or speak.
最终将不能动 不能说话
In a week, your skin will desiccate and you will munmmify,
一周之内 你的皮肤会脱水 变成木乃伊
A living corpse.Unable to hurt anyone, ever.
如同干尸死肉 无法再伤害别人 再也不能
So, what, you're just gonna leave me in the basement forever?
你要把我永远困在地下室里吗
I've injected you with enough vervain to keep you weak.
我已经给你注射了足量的马鞭草 让你虚弱
Once your circulation stops, I'll move you to the family crypt
一旦你的身体机能停止 我就把你移到家族地窖
And then in 50 years we can re-evaluate.
50年后我们再重新评定你是否本性依旧
I'm stronger than you think. - You always have been.
我比你想象的要强 -你一直比我想的强
But you are not stronger than the vervain.
但你强不过马鞭草
And we both know it.I'm sorry.Didn't have to be this way.
这点我们都很清楚 抱歉 事情原本不必如此的