Net shuttle liftoff is scheduled for T minus 30 minutes and counting. You are clear to enter. Welcome to Pizza Planet. The white zone is for immediate pizza...
下一班前往比萨星球的高速接驳专车正在倒数计时中,你可以进去了。欢迎来到比萨星球。白色区域是快速比萨外带区…
Sheriff! There you are. Now, the entrance is heavily guarded. We need a way to get inside. Great idea, Woody. I like your thinkin'.
警长警长?你在这儿呀。入口守备很森严,我们必须想办法进去。好主意,胡迪。我喜欢你的点子。
You are clear to enter. Welcome to Pizza Planet.
你可以进去了。欢迎来到比萨星球。
Now!
走吧!
Quickly, Sheriff! The air lock is closing. Jones party of five your shuttle is now boarding...
快点,舱门就要关了。琼斯一家人,一共五个人,你的接驳车正在发射台十二号。
Hey, Mom, can we have some tokens?
妈,我们可以去换代币吗?
Watch where you're going!
噢,走路小心点!
Sorry.
抱歉。
10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1
十、九、八、七、六…五、四、三、二、一
What a spaceport! Good work, Woody.
好棒的太空船哦!干得好,胡迪。
Mom, can I play Black Hole? Please, please, please?
妈咪,我能玩黑洞吗?拜托…
Andy! Now, we need to find a ship that's headed for Sector 12. Wait a minute. No, Buzz! This way. There's a special ship. I just saw it. You mean it has hyperdrive?
安弟!我们要去找一艘到十二区的太空船。等一下,巴斯,往这边。那边有一艘特别的船。它有超高动力吗?
Hyperactive hyperdrive. And Astro...turf! Where is it? I don't see the... Come on. That's it.
超高的启动动力。还有太空…驱动!在哪里?我没有看到…来吧。就是它。
Spaceship!
太空船!
All right, Buzz, get ready. And... And the universe ex. Plodes! Okay, Buzz, when I say go, we're gonna jump in the basket. Buzz!
好了,巴斯,准备了。就快要好了,等我一说“上”,我们就跳到篮子里。巴斯!