What's with the empty hands, Max?
你怎么两手空空来了,麦克斯
No cupcakes tonight?
今晚没做蛋糕吗
No, they're bugging me. I decided to take the night off.
没,蛋糕让我心烦,所以我决定歇一晚
Be careful with decisions like that.
做这种决定时要小心
In 1987, I took a night off from Earth, Wind, and Fire
当年我也决定歇一晚,缺席地球风与火乐队
and the next day, they earth, wind, and fired my ass.
隔天,乐队就风风火火的把我踢出去了
Hi. Sorry I'm late.
大家好啊,抱歉我来晚了
Mid-afternoon nap in your vagina?
在你阴道里午后小睡了一把吗
I wish! No.
我也希望,可惜不是
I went to a cheap bakery supply store in Greenpoint
我去绿点区一家便宜面包店用品店
and got us some supplies.
给咱们买了点装备
Here.
给
It's the basic cake decorating kit.
这是基本的蛋糕装饰装备
And best of all I found us a fun, reasonable
最棒的是,我在一家蛋糕店给咱俩报了
two-session cupcake decorating class at a bakery.
一个好玩又价格合理的两课时蛋糕装饰课
We can learn how to make pretty roses.
我们能学到如何做出漂亮的玫瑰花哦
No way.
做梦
The cupcakes don't need to be pretty.
我的蛋糕不需要变漂亮
They compensate by having a great sense of humor.
它们主攻幽默路线
Pretty cupcakes is just another option for our business.
漂亮的蛋糕只是我们事业的另一个路线
People want pretty, we do pretty.
人们喜欢漂亮,我们就做得漂亮
Or people want homemade, we do--
或者人们喜欢自制,我们就...
Wait, where is our homemade?
等等,我们的自制蛋糕呢
I didn't make any tonight.
今晚我没做
You didn't make any?
怎么不做啊
What, you get one piece of constructive criticism
干嘛,就因为人家一次建设性的批评
and you stop making them?
就不再做蛋糕了吗
Max, it's business.
麦克斯,咱们是做生意
And maybe Semhar has a point about making them pretty.
而且西蒙娜说得也不无道理呀
First of all, what does she know about pretty?
她懂什么叫做漂亮吗
The woman has dreadlocks.
一个雷鬼发型的女人懂个毛
Her head looks like the stuff
她那颗头简直就像
you empty out of a vacuum cleaner bag.
吸尘器脏物袋里的垃圾似的
Not pretty.
漂亮个毛呀
Forget her.
先别说她
What's happening with you?
你这态度是干嘛
What's your problem with pretty?
你对"漂亮"有什么意见吗
Don't wave your divas live hand at me.
少用那天后卖弄唱腔手势在我面前晃
I just think society's way too concerned
我觉得现今社会太霸道
with other people's idea of what's pretty.
老要和谐别人心中认为的美
You don't think you can do it.
你觉得自己做不到
That's what this is about.
所以你才顾左右而言他
This isn't about society.
跟社会一点关系都没有
You're afraid you can't do pretty.
你怕自己做不出漂亮的东西
Look, I don't do pretty
我是不屑做
the way you don't do Puerto Ricans.
就跟你不屑于搞波多黎各仔一样
What are you talking about?
你瞎说什么呀
I'll do Puerto Ricans.
我愿意搞波多黎各仔啊
All right.
好吧
Then go do one and leave me alone.
愿搞搞去,别烦我
Max, it's a skill. That's all.
麦克斯,这只是门手艺,仅此而已
It's not shameful to not know how to do something.
不会做某事又算不了什么
Didn't you have piano lessons growing up?
小时候学钢琴不都这样吗
Seriously?
你搞笑啊
Ice skating?
学溜冰刀呢
Closest I've come to blades on ice
我人生中离刀片与冰最近的一次是
was when a pregnant girl pulled a knife on me
去场冰球赛,被一个大肚妞
at a hockey game.
拿刀在我面前比划
Look, you and I have a business,
听着,我们要打开门做生意的
and this is a skill we need.
我们需要这门手艺
We're going to that class
我们一起去上课
and we are gonna master how to make pretty roses.
然后学会怎么做出漂亮的玫瑰花
And I know how much you hate anything trendy,
我知道你很讨厌新潮的东西
so I found us a family-owned Italian bakery in Brooklyn.
特地在附近找了间家族经营的意大利面包店
Italian's good.
意大利人好啊
Maybe they'll know how to dump the body
等我把你杀了之后,他们应该懂
after I kill you.
怎么毁尸灭迹