So how are things with Stefan?Great. Just great.Really?
和斯特凡玩的开心吗 很开心 开心极了 是吗
Well, my radar must be off,'Cause I was getting all sorts of other vibes,
那我的感应一定是出错了 我听到的都是你们的争吵声
What is that?Don't!Oh god, Caroline, what happened?Nothing, ok?!
那是什么 别碰我 天呐 卡罗琳 怎么回事 没事 行了吧
That is nothing. Did somebody hurt you?
怎么没事 有人伤害你吗
No, ok, nothing.It just...My mom would kill me.
我很好 没事 不过 我妈知道了一定饶不了我
Did Damon hurt you?No! of course not!
达蒙虐待你吗 没有 当然没有
Just leave me alone, ok, Elena?!God!
别管我 好吗 埃琳娜 上帝
There is something seriously wrong with you.
你一定有很严重的问题
You stay away from Caroline Or I will go straight to her mother,
离卡罗琳远点 不然我直接找她妈
The sheriff. You got it?
就是那个警长 听见没
Stay away from her.I'm sorry.I take it all back.
离她远点 对不起 我收回之前说的话
You're completely right about Damon.What did he do?
关于达蒙 你说的一点没错 他怎么了
There are bruises all over Caroline's body.
卡罗琳全身都是伤痕
Bite marks, and he has her all confused and messed up in the head.
咬痕 他把她迷的神志不清
You don't look surprised.I'm handling it.Handling it?
你一点都不惊讶 我正在解决 正在解决
Stefan, you should be having him arrested.
斯特凡 你应该让他进监狱
Elena, please.I...I don't expect you to understand.
埃琳娜 别这样 我 我不期望你能明白
I don't understand anything, Stefan.
我什么都不明白 斯特凡
So why don't you just clear it up for me?
那为什么不和我说清楚
Look, there are things that you don't know, ok?
听着 有些事你不知道
Things that I want to tell you, but I can't.
我想告诉你 但我不能
And I may never be able to.
也许永远都不能告诉你
And I just need you to trust me.
我只需要你能信任我
Trust is earned.I can't just magically hand it over.I'm so sorry. I have to go.
信任是需要争取的 我不可能凭空就信任你 抱歉 我得走了