They gotta be jumping out of the plate. They gotta be alive.
它们一定得脱离盘子,才会有生机。
It's been a long time, Leon.
好久不见了,里昂。
I missed you. And you missed some nice jobs too.
我很想你。而你也错过了一些好工作。
I been training.
我在训练。
Training's good, but don't overdo it, huh? You know, training don't pay as good as working, Leon.
训练是好事,但别过头了,对吗?训练的报酬不如工作来的高,里昂。
Tony...all the money I make, that you keep for me...
东尼...那些我赚来存在你这边的钱...
You need some money?
你需要钱?
No. Just curious. -Oh.
不,我只是好奇。-哦。
Because I've been working a long time, and I haven't done anything with my money.
因为我已经做很久了,却还没用我的钱做过什么。
I thought maybe someday I could...use it.
我在想有一天,我可能会需要...用到这笔钱。
You met a woman?
你有了女人?
Leon, you gotta be careful with women. Remember when you arrived in this country, Leon?
里昂,你可要小心女人。还记得你刚到这个国家的时候吗,里昂?
When I took you in, you were still wet behind the fucking ears, and already you were in deep shit because of a woman.
我刚带你入行,你还是个乳臭未干的小鬼,那时你就是为了女人才惹了事。
Don't forget that, Leon.
别忘了这件事,里昂。
I wish I could, sometimes.
有时我希望能忘了它。
You know, about my money. Maybe I could give...a little...to someone. You know, to help out.
你知道,有关我的钱。也许我可以把...一小部分...给某人。你知道的,去帮人解难。
Hey, it's your money. I mean, I'm just holding it for you, you know. Like a bank. Except better, you know, better than a bank.
嘿,这是你的钱。我只是帮你保管。就像银行一样,甚至比银行更安全。
Because, you know, banks always get knocked off. You know, no one knocks off old Tony.
因为银行随时都会倒闭,没有人能打倒老东尼。
And besides, in a bank...there's always tons of forms to be filled and all that shit.
此外,在银行...他们总有一大堆表格要填,和其他乱七八糟的手续。
But old Tony, nothing to read, nothing to write. It's all in his head.
但在老东尼这里,你什么规定也不用看,什么表格也不用写。全都记在我的脑子里。
I know how to read now.
我现在识字了。
That's good, Leon. Good.
那很好,里昂。很好。
Your money's here. Whenever you want it, you just ask me, ok? Here's a grand. -No.
你的钱在我这儿。你什么时候要用,只要跟我讲一声,好吗?这里有一千块。-不。
It's okay. I don't need it. -No. Come on, come on, take it. Have some fun. Go ahead. Take it.
不用的。我不需要。-没关系。拿去,去找点乐子,去吧。拿去。
Thank you.
谢谢。