Great. How am I gonna convince those guys it was an accident?
天啊!我要怎么说服那些家伙那只是个意外?
Buzz! Buzz! Ha! You're alive! This is great! Oh, I'm saved! I'm saved.
巴斯!巴斯!你还活着!太棒了!我有救了!我有救了!
Andy'll find you here, he'll take us back to the room and then you can tell everyone that this was all just a big mistake. Huh? Right? Buddy?
安弟会发现你,他会带我们两个回房间,然后你就可以告诉每一个人这只是一个天大的误会。对吧?伙伴?
I just want you to know that even though you tried to terminate me, revenge is not an idea we promote on my planet.
我只是要让你知道,虽然你一直想要毁灭我,但是在我们的星球,并不鼓励我们复仇。
Oh. Well, that's good. But we're not on my planet, are we?
那很好。但这里不是我的星球,对吧?
No. Okay, come on! You want a piece of me?
对。好,你来啊!你想要拆了我吗?
Buzz Buzz Buzz Lightyear to the rescue. Next stop. Pizza Planet! Yeah!
巴…巴斯光年拯救宇宙比萨星球。下一站。披萨星球!好耶!
Wh...Doesn't he realize that I'm not there? I'm lost! Oh, I'm a lost toy!
他不知道我不在车上吗?啊,我被遗弃了。我是个没人要的玩具!
Buzz Lightyear mission log.
巴斯光年任务日志。
The local sheriff and I seem to be at a huge refueling station of some sort.
警长跟我似乎在一个很巨大的燃料补给站。
You!
你…
According to my navicomputer, the... Shut up! Just shut up, you idiot! Sheriff, this is no time to panic.
根据我的导航电脑… 闭嘴!给我闭嘴,白痴! 警长,现在没有时间惊慌。
This is the perfect time to panic. I'm lost. Andy is gone.
现在是惊慌的好时机。我被遗弃了,安弟走了。
They're gonna move from their house in two days, and it's all your fault!
他们再过两天就要搬家了,这全是你的错!
My...My fault? If you hadn't pushed me out of the window in the first place...
我…我的错,如果你一开始没有把我推出窗外…是吗?
Oh well, if you hadn't shown up in your stupid little cardboard spaceship and taken away everything that was important to me...Don't talk to me about importance!
对,如果不是你坐着那艘笨太空船出现,并且抢走原来属于我的东西的话…你不能怪到我身上!