Platform 9 and 3/4. King's Cross station, London.
九又四分之三站台。伦敦的国王十字车站。
One of the busiest train stations in the world.
全世界最繁忙的火车站之一。
And a terrible place to get lost.
在那儿迷路的话可就惨了。
Especially if you're looking for a platform that doesn't exist.
尤其是,你还要找一个根本不存在的站台麻烦更大。
Excuse me, sir. Can you tell me where I might find platform 9 and 3/4?
打扰了,先生。能告诉我九又四分之三站台怎么走吗?
9 and 3/4? You think it's funny, don't you? It's the same every year, packed with Muggles, of course.
九又四分之三?玩我呢吧,小家伙年年如此,车站里总是挤满了麻瓜。
Come on. -Muggles? -Platform 9 and 3/4 this way.
麻瓜?往这儿走,九又四分之三站台。
Platform 9 and 3/4, you know, as being pretty much most important moment for me in the movies.
在这部电影中,九又四分之三站台对于我来说是一个非常重要的情景。
Because it was my first moment on a film set.
因为那是我第一次出现在电影中的场景。
I will never forget it.
我永远都不会忘记的。
When you're young, your age is so important.
对于年纪还是个位数的孩子而言,岁数可是很重要的。
I remember being exactly 9 and 3/4 of age on platform 9 and 3/4.
我到九又四分之三站台时刚刚好,九又四分之三岁。
Fred, you next. -He's not Fred. I am.
弗雷德,到你啦。-他不是弗雷德,我才是。
Honestly, woman. You call yourself our mother. -I'm sorry, George.
真是的。亏你还是当妈的。-抱歉,乔治。
We actually ran at the wall.
我们朝墙冲去。
If you didn't know what was going on, looking at it form the other way.
从另一边看的话,你完全不知道发生什么了。
And, well, you'd think "how crazy are you guys".
然后你肯定会觉得我们都疯了。
I'm only joking. I am Fred.
哈,骗你的,我就是弗雷德。
It's a good scene, we had to run at full speed at the brick wall and stop just before we hit it.
那场景不赖啊,我们必须全速冲向那堵砖墙还要在撞上之前紧急刹车。
Excuse me. Could you tell me… how to… -How to get onto the platform? Not to worry, dear.
不好意思。您能告诉我...怎么才能...-怎么才能进站台吗?亲爱的,别担心。
It's Ron's first time to Hogwarts as well.
罗恩也是第一次去霍格沃茨。
All you've got to do is walk straight at the wall between platforms nine and ten.
朝着九号和十号站台中间的墙走。
Best do it at a bit of a run if you're nervous. -Good luck.
要是紧张的话,最好用跑的。-祝你好运。
I love the fact that platform 9 and 3/4 has now become the place that every fan of Harry Potter has to go.
九又四分之三站台已经成为每位哈迷的必去的"朝圣之地"。
We, as a nation, have taken it to heart. It's wonderful.
它在我们国家,已如此的深入人心。太棒了。
Bottoms up!
干杯!
Meet everyone's favourite ginger rebels.
接下来是大家都喜欢的全民开心果。
It's Ron's elder brother, the Weasleys twins.
罗恩的双胞胎哥哥。
They embody everything the Weasleys are really about.
韦斯利一家的特质在他俩身上全部得以展现。
Mischievous, you know, tearaways, and always cracking a joke.
爱恶搞啦,鲁莽啦,笑点不断啦。
But it's for this act of pyrotechnical rebellion that we most fondly remember Fred and George.
而正是这次散发着焦糊味的"高科技犯罪",将这对活宝深深的烙印在了每位观众心中。
Yes, we like to see horrible people getting their come-uppance. And she was horrible.
对的,我们喜欢亲眼见证坏蛋遭报应。她简直坏透了。