So you want to dance?Me dancing?Not pretty.
你想跳舞吗 要我跳舞 我跳得不好
Maybe you could show me around.
你可以带我四处走走
I mean, this place is amazing.
这个地方真的很漂亮
Yeah, if you like living in a museum.
是啊 除非你喜欢住在博物馆里面
Maybe I should just strip naked And give pastor Bill a lap dance.
也许我该脱光了衣服 然后给比尔牧师跳个大腿舞
I mean, that's why we're hiding in a corner all night, isn't it?
我们在角落里躲一晚上就因为这个 不是吗
You're scared of how I'm going to act?
你害怕我会做出什么疯狂的举动
You afraid of what your parents
你担心你的父母
Are going to think about your date from the wrong side of the tracks?
如何看待你那来自贫民区的女朋友吗
I don't care about what they think.
我不在乎他们怎么看
Great. Let's go say hi.Knock it off, Vick.
很好 那我们就过去打声招呼 别这样 薇姬
Or we could just, you know sneak up to your bedroom.
或者 我们直接溜进你的卧室
As long as nobody sees us, right?
只要没人发现我们 是吧
- Vicki, I swear... - What's a matter, Ty?
-薇姬 我发誓 -泰 你怎么了
You scared to stand up to your mommy?
你不敢忤逆你的母亲吗
It's pretty pathetic.-Let go! Tyler.
你真可悲 放开我 -泰勒
We didn't get a chance to say hello earlier.
之前我们都没机会打声招呼
It's Vicki, right? Matt's sister.Yes, ma'am.
这是薇姬吧 马特的妹妹 是的 夫人
You'll have to forgive my son's rudeness.
请你原谅我儿子的鲁莽
He gets it from his father.
他承继了他父亲的坏脾气
Well, that's ok, Mrs. Lockwood.
没关系 洛克伍德夫人
Tyler and I were just saying good night.
泰勒和我刚准备道晚安
That's what you get when you bring the trash into the party.
你带这种垃圾货色来派对 就是这样的下场