Oh, I get it. When I said get me a black Lincoln Navigator,
我让你帮我找辆黑色林肯小货车
you thought I said get me a white piece of shit panel van.
你却给我弄来了这辆垃圾的白色货车
Fine, fine. Just give me whatever for it. You should see this.
好了好了 你随便给点就可以了 你过来看看这个
I’ll take the van.
这车我要了
They’re chained to the van.
他们被锁在里面了
So I’ll take them too.
他们我也要了
You wanna buy these Chinamen?
你要买下这些中国人?
Don’t be ignorant. They’re Thai or Cambodian.
别犯傻 他们是泰国人或者是柬埔寨人
Entirely different kind of chinks.
一看就知道不一样了
What the hell are you gonna do with ’em? Sell ’em. What you think?
你要对他们做什么? 卖了 你以为呢?
I’ll give you 500 apiece, and you can keep the van.
每个算你500块钱 车归你
This is Dorri.
我是多丽
My baby. My poor baby!
我的孩子 我可怜的孩子
I promise you... I promise I’m gonna find out who did this, Mom.
我保证帮你找出是谁干的这事
Oh, I already know.
我已经知道了
You did.
是你干的
I asked you to find your brother, but you were busy.
我让你去找你弟弟 你说忙
We weren’t much good to you anymore, were we?
我们对你来说已经无关紧要了
You got things to do. You go ahead. I’ll sign the papers.
你忙你就去做你的事吧 我签名就可以了
I wanna stay.
我要留在这里
I just wanna wait with my baby.
我只想在这里等我的孩子
He came home.
回家了
Did you know that?
你知道吗?
My little boy.
是我的孩子
When I was sleepin’,
我睡着的时候
he brought me groceries.
他帮我买了很多吃的
It’s the last thing he did.
是他最后帮我做的事
What happened?
发生什么事了?
What did you do?
你怎么了?
What did you do?
怎么了?
I shoot a little girl.
我朝一个小女孩开枪了
What?
你说什么?
No, she’s okay. She’s...
她没事
She’s... Here.
她...是这样的
The gun shoot her, but she’s okay, Dorri.
虽然开枪了 但她却没事 多丽
Nothing happened.
什么也没发生
She’s my...
她是我的...
What are you talking about, Daddy?
爸爸 你在说什么?
My angel.
我的天使
She came to protect me.
她来保护我
To protect us!
保护我们
You understand?
你明白吗?
Take this. Please.
拿着这个
Take it.
拿着