Enjoy yourself Great to see you. Thanks so much to coming.
玩得开心 见到你很高兴 感谢光临
Hi.-Hi, nice to see you.Hi sir
你好 你好 见到你很高兴 你好 先生
Lives too short? That's nice
生命苦短? 看起来不错啊
Uh, let's go this way.Why?
我们从这边进去 为什么
Line's too long.We can go around back.
队伍排的太长了 我们可以绕到后面去
Come on, party's in the back.Thanks for coming.
快点 聚会在后院 谢谢光临
That was his favorite Scotch.
那的确是他最爱的苏格兰酒
I'm sorry, I thought it would work.
对不起 我以为能行得通
I wasn't counting on it.You knew it would fail?
我没指望它 你早就知道会失败?
Did what I wanted. It lowered his guard.
也算达到我的目的了 降低了他的警惕
He won't expect me to try again so soon.I doubled what I put in the Scotch.
他肯定想不到我会立刻再次出击 是刚刚苏格兰酒里的双倍量
Caroline!You look smashing.Thank you, Mrs. Lockwood.This is my boyfriend Damon.
卡罗琳 你真美 谢谢你 洛克伍德夫人 这是我男朋友 达蒙
Oh, well, come on in.Lovely to meet you.
好的 请进 见到你很高兴
I've been looking forward to this party for quite a while.
我期待这个派对很久了
Well, enjoy.Wait here.
玩的开心 等一下
Really, you couldn't even change out of the badge for this?
你这时候还非穿制服不可吗
I'm working, honey.Who's the date you just tried to sneak past me?
我在执勤 亲爱的 你背着我偷偷在和谁在约会
Just some guy.He's a little old for you, don't you think?
就是个男生嘛 你不觉得他太老了吗
Oh, 'cause otherwise you'd approve.
难道不老 你就会同意吗
Yeah, I doubt that.Hi, mayor Lockwood.
我表示怀疑 你好 洛克伍德镇长
Hey. hey, guys, come on in.Thank you.
大家请进 谢谢
Where's your dad?Memphis - Good.With Stephen.
你爸爸呢 他在孟菲斯 -很好 和史蒂芬一起