He's my son. It's what's best for him.
亨利是我的儿子 这样才是对他最好的
I know that's what you believe.
我知道你自己是这么想的
But if this escalates,it seems to me the only one who will get hurt is Henry.
好吗 但是如果你们的争斗继续升级,在我看来唯一受伤害的 是亨利
Yeah?
你好
Ms. Swan I'd be happy to continue demonstrating my power
斯旺女士 我很乐意继续展示我的威力
but am I right in guessing your resolve to stay is only growing?
但我猜你留下来的欲望只是越来越强了
You have no idea.
比你想象的还强
Well then I think it's time we made peace.
那么 我想我们应该和解
Why don't you drive over to my office?
你开车来我办公室怎么样
Or walk whatever suits you.
或者走路过来 随你方便
I'd like to start by apologizing
我想先给你道个歉
Ms. Swan.
斯旺女士
What?
我没听错吧
I just have to accept the reality that you want to be here.
我只是接受了你想留下来这个事实
That's right I do.
没错 我想留在这儿
And that you're here to take my son from me.
而你留在这儿是要抢走我的儿子
Okay. Let's be clear.
喂 我们把话说清楚
I have no intention of taking him from anyone.
我没想把他从谁身边抢走
Well then what are you doing here?
那你在这儿做什么呢
I know I'm not a mother I think that's pretty self evident
我知道我不是个做妈妈的料 这点很明显
but I did have him and I can't help it
但我生下了他 而且我不由自主地
he got in my head and I want to make sure he's okay.
想起他来 我想确认他一切都好
The more you try to push me out the more I want to be here
你越是想把我赶走 我越想留下
especially after seeing how troubled he is.
特别是我知道了他现在有麻烦
You think he's troubled?
你觉得他有麻烦
Well he's in therapy and I only got through a couple pages of his shrink's notes before you had me arrested but putting all that aside
他在接受心理治疗,在你逮捕我之前 我刚刚拿到了,他医生的几页笔记 先不说这个过程
He thinks everyone in this town is a fairy tale character.
他认为这个镇上所有的人都是童话人物
And you don't?
你不认同吗
How can I?
我怎么可能
The poor kid can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality and it's only getting worse.
可怜的孩子分不清童话和现实的区别 情况只会越来越糟
It's crazy.
简直疯了
You think I'm crazy?
你觉得我疯了
Henry.
亨利
How long was he there?
他在那里多久了
Long enough.
挺久了
You knew he would be here.
你知道他会来这里
Did I know that my son comes to my office every Thursday at precisely 5:00 P.M.
我会不知道我儿子每周四下午五点准时来我办公室
so I can take him for dinner before his therapy session?
然后我可以带他先去吃饭再去做治疗吗
Of course I did.
我当然知道