Yeah, that I can do.
我知道
Look at me.
看着我
You embarrass me.
你丢了我的脸
You embarrass yourself.
也丢了你的脸
Daddy’s home!
爸爸回来了
What’s up? Give me my money!
怎么了? 还我的钱?
What? What money? Daddy!
什么钱? 爸爸
To pay for my store. Give me my money! Honey, stay inside. Elizabeth!
我店里损失的钱 还我钱 伊丽莎白 在里面别出来
Give me my money!
还我的钱
I want my fucking money! Give me that truck! That’s not my truck!
该死的我要我的钱 把那车给我 那不是我的车
Daddy? Elizabeth!
爸爸 伊丽莎白!
Hey, you know what? Hey, I got $50. Here.
对了 我这里有50块钱
Fifty dollars? You took everything!
50块? 我要你的家产
Mommy? I’m coming, I’m coming!
妈妈 来了
He doesn’t have it. Hasn’t got what?
他没有 没有什么?
I have it. He doesn’t have the impenetrable cloak!
爸爸没有斗蓬 我有
Lara, stay outta the street!
劳娜 别出去
It’s okay, Daddy. What... What?
没事了 爸爸 什么?
I’ll protect you.
我会保护你的
It’s okay. Daddy’s okay.
爸爸 没事了
It’s a really good cloak.
这件衣服真好