Finding an actor to play Voldemort was one of the greatest and most important challenges that we had to face.
寻找适合扮演伏地魔的演员对我们来说,是最大也最重要的挑战。
Mike Newell said Ranulph Fiennes is the only person can do it And I think we were all petrified that he might say no.
迈克·内威尔说 拉尔夫·费因斯是不二人选如果他拒绝,我们不知道还能找谁。
Well, I think Ranulph Fiennes is perfect as Voldemort.
呃,我觉得拉尔夫·费因斯就是伏地魔。
I can't imagine anyone else. Now doing it. No, he's wonderful.
我无法想象还有谁可以替代他。而他的表演。也确实精彩绝伦。
It's shakesperience. It's just fantastic.
如莎翁剧般精彩。简直妙不可言。
One of the reason that it appeals to me was this very uncompromising quite scary look that had been designed or had been sketched out.
这个角色吸引我的原因之一是造型设计虽然可怕,却很酷。
There were some versions when I was allowed to keep my nose.
我们试过保留鼻子的造型。
And then there was a bit discussion about the snake-like slits that I think J.K. Rowling describes in the book.
也认真讨论过J.K。罗琳书中描写的蛇形鼻孔。
So without having surgery they probably couldn't do that. So…
但如果不动个整容手术好像也没办法弄出鼻子来 所以...
He really relishes performing evil.
他真的很享受扮演魔王的感觉。
And physically he's so impressive in the way that he moves and yet so creepy.
他身体扭动的方式尤其出彩如同蛇的爬行。
Welcome, my friend! 13 years it's been! And yet here you stand before me!
欢迎回来,我的朋友13年了!今天你们又重新聚集在我的面前!
As though it were only yesterday.
一切恍如昨夕。
I think there's something quite serpentine about the way he moves that I love.
他的每一个动作都带着浓浓的蛇行感觉我爱死这种状态了。
I confess myself disappointed.
我得承认我很失望。
Now, please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of Beauxbaton's Academy of Magic.
现在,跟我一起来欢迎布斯巴顿魔法学校,可爱的女孩子们。
When Hogwarts played host to a Wizard's Tournament, one particular team sent certain lads into hormonal overdrive.
霍格沃兹举办三强争霸杯时,这支特殊队伍的出场刺激了所有人的荷尔蒙。
Bloody hell!
天啊!
At that time, we were like Just going on about 15 you know, girls have become quite a crucial part of a young man's life.
拍摄时,我们差不多15岁你知道,女孩子的出现对男生来说是多么重要的一部分。
Suddenly, they injected some young ladies.
突然,出现一大群漂亮的女孩子。
Absolutely gorgeous, every single one of them.
每个人都很漂亮优雅。
And they floated in like clouds. Almost, sort of wafted their way in.
她们如弱柳扶风般翩翩而至。
Naturally every eyes on gentlemen were sort of pinned open. They were very beautiful.
很自然,小伙子们的眼睛都看直了。看她们摇曳生姿。
Some of them were French which has added allure.
她们之中有些是法国女孩子,更是独具魅力。
That was a fun experience. I enjoy that.
那段拍摄很带劲。很过瘾。