They were very anxious
他们非常担心
about you and the curse.
你和你的咒语
What'd you tell them?
那你是怎么说的
The truth that nothing can stop the darkness.
真相 黑暗的咒语无人能敌
Except of course their unborn child.
当然 除了他们未出世的孩子
You see
瞧
no matter how powerful
无论咒语多么强大
all curses can be broken.
都可以被打破
Their child is the key.
他们的孩子就是解咒的关键
Of course the curse has to be enacted first.
当然这道咒语首先得起效才行
Tell me what I did wrong.
告诉我哪步出错了
For that there's a price.
要告诉你 你就得付点代价
What do you want?
你想要什么
Simple.
很简单
In this new land
在新的世界里
I want comfort.
我想获得舒适
I want a good life.
我想过上富足的生活
Fine. You'll have an estate be rich.
行 你将会拥有一笔财产 变得富有
I wasn't finished. There's more.
我还没说完呢 还有别的呢
There always is with you.
你总是不满足
Yeah.
当然
In this new land
在新的世界里
should I ever come to you for any reason
如果我以任何理由来找你的话
you must heed my every request.
你必须满足我的一切要求
You must do whatever I say
只要我下达指示
so long as I say...
你就必须遵命行事
Please.
"拜托"
You do realize that should I succeed
你清楚一旦我成功
you won't remember any of this?
你就会尽忘前尘吧
Oh well then... what's the harm?
反正又没什么损失
Deal.
成交
What must I do to enact this curse?
我要怎么做才能实施诅咒呢
You need to sacrifice a heart.
你要用一颗心脏献祭
I sacrificed my prized steed.
我把我珍爱的马牺牲了
A horse? This is the curse to end all curses.
只是一匹马 这是诅咒中的诅咒
You think a horse is gonna do?
你觉得牺牲一匹马就够了吗
Great power requires great sacrifice.
强大的力量需要足够的牺牲
The heart you need
你要用的心脏
must come from something far more precious.
必须更珍贵才行
Tell me what will suffice.
告诉我什么样的心脏能达到要求
The heart of the thing you love most.
你最珍爱的东西的
What I love most died because of Snow White.
我最爱的人因为白雪公主死了
Is there no one else you truly love?
你就没有其他挚爱了吗