1、come into
继承(财产、封号等)
My father has just come into a fortune in diamonds.
我父亲刚刚继承一大批钻石。
在…中起作用
We don't really know where Hortense comes into all this.
我们真的不清楚霍滕斯在这中间起什么作用。
It's an unrestricted journey, and rules of any sort don't come into it.
这是一次没有任何限制的旅行,所有的规则都不起作用。
2、get off
免受惩罚;逃脱(严厉的)惩罚
He is likely to get off with a small fine.
他可能会逃脱严惩,仅仅罚一点钱了事。
出发;离开
At eight I said 'I'm getting off now.'
8点钟的时候,我说“我现在要出发了。”
I told you. Get off the farm.
我告诉过你,离农场远点。
把手拿开;别碰
I kept telling him to get off.
我不断地叫他把手拿开。
'Get off me!' I screamed.
“别碰我!”我尖叫道。
3、come on
(表示鼓励)来吧
Come on Doreen, let's dance.
来吧,多琳,我们跳舞吧。
得了吧;算了吧
'Have you said all this to the police?' — 'Aw, come on!'.
“你是不是把这些都告诉警方了?”“呀,怎么会呢!”
Come on, Sue, that was two years ago.
得了吧,休,那是两年前。
进展;进步
Lee is coming on very well now and it's a matter of deciding how to fit him into the team.
李现在进步很大,问题是如何在队里给他找一个合适的位置。
The knee's coming on fine, I'm walking comfortably already.
膝盖恢复得很好,我现在走路已经不疼了。