Still want to meet up?
还想见面吗?
I think I'm gonna be sick.
我想我要吐了。
Hello?
你好?
Detective?
警探?
I haven't been given my call, yet. I know my rights. I've been here six hours, and I haven't gotten my call.
你们还没有让我打电话。我知道我的权利,我已经在这里6小时了,你们还没有让我打电话。
Thank you. Seriously? Look, I have a Sixth Amendment right to be informed of the charges against me.
谢谢。你不是吧?《第六修正案》规定我有对被起诉罪名的知情权。
I have the right to an attorney.
我有权通知律师。
You know who has the hardest time getting arrested? Lawyers. You know why?
你知道什么人被捕后最不爽吗?律师。知道原因吗?
Because we know our rights.
因为我们知道自己的权利。
No.
不。
You think you're at the Four Seasons.
你们以为自己在四季饭店。
You asked for your Sixth Amendment rights, it'll come, just not right away. The kitchen's a little busy.
你要求的第六修正案权利,会给你的,只是没这么快,这里有点忙。
Might take a little while. In the meantime, be patient. We'll get to you.
可能需要一点时间。在此期间耐心点。我们会来招呼你的。
This is harassment.
你这是骚扰。
No, it's worse. It's inefficiency.
不,更糟糕。我们效率低。
Should we do this another time?
我们再约吧?
No, let's start.
不,开始吧。
I'll fill Cary in when he gets here.
凯里到了后我跟他说情况。
I have 45 clients I intend to bring to FlorrickAgos. I lose 12 to Lockhart/Gardner.
我有45位客户想带去福&艾。已经被洛&加抢走12个了。
Won't Canning and David Lee come after the rest?
坎宁和大卫·李不会撬走其他的吗?
Not if I don't tell them I'm leaving.
我不告诉他们我要走人就不会。
That sounds familiar. But I have demands first.
听起来很耳熟。但我有要求。
Kalinda. She needs to come with me.
凯琳达。她要跟我一起来。
We have Robyn.
我们有罗宾。
Kalinda's better.
凯琳达更优秀。
It's a dealbreaker.
不带她我就不去。
I have to talk to Cary. They have a certain...relationship that might prove difficult.
我得跟凯里商量。他们之间关系不太好处理。
If the answer is no, then I need to know right away.
如果不行,我要马上知道。
I'll let you know by the end of the day.
我今天会告诉你结果。
Good. Here's the big one. I expect an equal vote with Cary and you.
很好。有个重要条件。我期望与凯里和你有平等的投票权。