As a member of the elite Universe Protection Unit of the Space Ranger Corps, I protect the galaxy from the threat of invasion from the evil Emperor Zurg, sworn enemy of the Galactic Alliance.
我是宇宙保护小组太空警备队的队员,我保护我们的星际免于受到星际联盟头号大敌札克天王的入侵。
Oh, really? I'm from Playskool.
是吗?我来自儿乐宝。
And I'm from Mattel. Well, I'm not really from Mattel. I'm actually from a smaller company that was purchased in a leveraged buyout.
而我来自美泰儿,其实我并不是来自美泰儿。我是来自比较小的公司,结果被美泰儿收购了。
You'd think they'd never seen a new toy before.
一群土包子,没看过新玩具。
Well, sure. Look at him. He's got more gadgets on him than a Swiss Army knife.
是,你看看他身上的小东西比瑞士刀还要多呢。
Please be careful. You don't want to be in the way when my laser goes off.
小心点。被我的雷射击中可不是好玩的。
Hey, a laser! How come you don't have a laser, Woody?
嘿,雷射?你怎么会没有雷射呢,胡迪?
It's not a laser! It's a...It's a little light bulb that blinks.
那不是雷射!那只是会闪的灯泡。
What's with him? Laser envy.
他怎么了?-嫉妒雷射。
All right, that's enough! Look, we're all very impressed with Andy's new toy.
好了,夠了!我们对安弟的新玩具都印象深刻。
Toy? TOY.Toy!
玩具- TOY玩具!
Excuse me, I think the word you're searching for is "Space Ranger."
对不起,我想你用的字应该是太空骑警。
The word I'm searching for I can't say because there's preschool toys present.
我想要用的字现在不能说,因为有学龄前的玩具在场。
Gettin' kinda tense, aren't ya?
你有点紧张了吧?
Mr. Lightyear, now, I'm curious. What does a Space Ranger actually do?
巴斯先生,我很好奇。一个太空骑警都做些什么呢?
He's not a Space Ranger! He doesn't fight evil or, or shoot lasers or fly!
他不是太空骑警!他不会打击邪恶,发射雷射,也不会飞!
Excuse me.
打个岔。
Oh, impressive wingspan! Very good!
好赞的机翼哦,酷毙了!
Oh, what? What? These are plastic. He can't fly!
拜托,什么嘛?这些是塑胶,他才不会飞!
They are a terilliumcarbonic alloy, and I can fly. No, you can't. Yes, I can. You can't. Can. Can't. Can't. Can't!
这是碳化合金,而且我的确会飞。不,你不会 会,我会。你不会 会。不会,不会,不会。
I tell you, I could fly around this room with my eyes closed! Okay, then, Mr. Light Beer, prove it. All right, then, I will. Stand back, everyone!
就算我闭着眼睛也可以飞遍整个房间!-好啊,泡泡头先生,证明吧。-那好吧。各位请退后。
To infinity and beyond! Can! Whoa! Oh, wow, you flew magnificently!
飞向宇宙浩瀚无垠!我会飞!-喔!你飞得有够炫的!
I found my movin' buddy. Thank you. Thank you all. Thank you.
我找到搬家伙伴了。- 谢谢,谢谢你们,谢谢。
That wasn't flying! That was...falling with style.
那不叫飞行!那只是摔得很好看。
Man, the dolls must really go for you. Can you teach me that?
小妞们一定迷死你了。教教我好吗?