Skinnier, I think. A little thinner.
瘦了,我觉得,苗条了。
Did you think I was fat before? -No...
你之前觉得我很胖?-不是...
Yeah, you thought I was a fatty. No, you thought I was a fatty.
你肯定觉得我那时很胖。没错,你觉得我很胖。
Yeah, you wrote a book about a fat French girl. Oh, no. -No, listen.
你的书写的是个法国胖妞。哦,不要!-好啦,听我说。
Seriously, all right? You look beautiful. Do I look any different?
认真的说,你看起来漂亮极了。那你觉得我有什么变化吗?
No. -No? Not at all. Oh, actually, you have this line.
没有啊。-没有吗?-没有什么不同。哦,事实上,你这多了道皱纹。
I know.
我知道。
It's like a scar.
看起来好像疤。
A scar? What, a gunshot wound? -No, no, no. I like it. I'm sorry.
疤?什么疤,像被枪打得吧?-没有没有,我挺喜欢的,对不起啦。
I had this funny...well, horrible dream the other day. I was having this awful nightmare that I was 32.
有天我做了个有趣的... 呃,不,恐怖的梦。我做了一个可怕的噩梦,梦见我有32岁了。
And then I woke up, and I was 23. So relieved.
然后当我醒来的时候,我才只有23!我就放心了。
And then I woke up for real, and I was 32.
但是后来我真的从梦里醒来,发现我确实32了。
Shit, man. It happens. -Scary!
我靠,是会有这种事的。-好可怕!
Yeah, time goes faster and faster. Apparently, it's because we don't renew synapses after our 20s, so it's pretty much downhill from then on.
是啊,时间越走越快。看上去,是因为30岁开始,我们的神经键就不再更新了。于是,从那以后我们大概就开始走下坡路了。
I like getting older, you know? Life feels...I don't know, it feels more immediate. You know, like I can appreciate things more.
我喜欢变老,你懂吗?会感觉生活更...我不知道,好像感觉更直接。好像我能欣赏更多东西了。
No, me too, actually. I really love it.
其实我也一样,我很喜欢。
I was once a...a drummer in a band.
我曾经是...一个乐队里的鼓手。
You were? -Yeah. We were pretty good, actually.
真的?-是啊,我们当时真的很棒。
But the lead singer guy, he was just so obsessed with us getting a record deal.
不过那个主唱,他整天就想着让我们弄到唱片合约。
You know, it's all we talked about, it was all we thought about, getting bigger shows. And everything was just focused on the future all the time.
我们整天谈的,想的就是参加更大的演出。每时每刻,所有一切都是为了将来的发展,
And now the...band doesn't even exist anymore, right? I'm looking back at the shows we did play, even rehearsing, it was just so much fun.
而现在...乐队却已经不存在了。现在回顾那些我们参加了的表演,甚至哪怕只是排练,都觉得那么有意思。
I just...Now I'd be able to enjoy every minute of it. Could I have a drag of that?
我只是...现在我终于能享受那每一分钟了。我能抽一口吗?
Well, your book has been published. That's...that's a pretty big deal, and you've been all around Europe with it. Are you enjoying every minute of it?
你的书出版了,这可是件大事呢。而且你还带着书在欧洲巡回签售。觉得能享受其中的每一分钟吗?
Not really.
不太享受。
Not really? -No.
不太享受?-不太。
Do you have another one of those?
你还有这种烟吗?
Yes, of course. Here.
当然有。给你。