If I am a little dismissive, it's only because of my harrowing backstory.
如果我真的表现得很傲慢,只是因为我悲惨的身世。
They said if I told, they would kill you and daddy.
她们说我敢告诉别人,就杀了你和爸爸。
Oh, my god.
我的天。
I've I've been making this all about myself. I haven't even been thinking about Cam.
我一直在考虑自己。一点都没为小卡着想。
This is crazy.
这都什么事啊。
Yes, this is crazy. Who cares if I like football?
就是,都什么事啊。谁关心我爱不爱橄榄球啊?
Daddy likes football, and I like daddy, so I need to tell him.
爸爸喜欢橄榄球,我喜欢爸爸,所以我要告诉他。
I need to tell him I'm gonna be more supportive, and I need to oh, honey, are you calling him for me?
我要告诉他我会更支持他,还要...亲爱的,你在帮我打给他吗?
Yes, I have a complaint. Can I please talk to Harry or David?
对,我要投诉。我想找哈利或戴维?
What's that smell?
什么味道?
I believe you're referring to my bold new scent. "Sex grenod."
你说的应该是我奔放的新香水吧。"性感炸弹"。
Is that for Sam, your friend that is a girl, but has the name of a boy?
是不是为萨姆喷的?那个名字像男生的女生朋友。
I knew you were spying on me last night. Yes, I have a girlfriend.
我知道你昨晚在偷看我。对,我有女朋友了。
Let me save you some snooping. She's smart. She's pretty. She's a senior.
我就直说了,省得你去打听。她聪明,漂亮,读高三。
She's our high school's "It" Girl, and "It" Dumped the captain of the basketball team for me.
是我们学校的交际花,此花为了我甩了篮球队长。
So, you're only 15, and you go out with the senior.
你才十五岁,就跟高三的约会了。
Are you sure you want to play that game?
你真想来这套吗?
Are you?
你想吗?
I just want to...
我只是想...
Mom, you're butting in.
妈,你管太多了。
I just want to meet her.
我只想见见她。
Oh, absolutely not. It's way too early.
绝对不行。还太早。
Promise me you'll stay out of this until I'm ready.
能不能保证在我准备好之前都别过问这事。
That's as close as you're gonna get to a "Yes."
这是最接近"好"的答案了。
Okay, I got to go get ready. Sam's gonna pick me up for a bite before the game.
好了,我要去收拾了。萨姆会来接我,在赛前吃点东西。
Jay, I don't like this.
杰,我不喜欢这样。
Eh, it's not my favorite exit of his, but it beats the dramatic stage bow.
虽然不是我最喜欢的退场方式,不过比鞠躬谢幕好多了。
No, that girl is too advanced for him.
不是说这个,那女生比他成熟太多了。
I don't want her to force him to do anything that he doesn't want to.
我不希望她强迫曼尼做他不想做的事。
I think he'll be okay with whatever she wants to do.
我倒觉得不论那女孩想做什么他都能应付。
Okay, you go because I cannot butt in. Maybe you can talk to her. Maybe you can put the fear of God into her!
你快去,因为我不能插手。你可以去跟她说。吓唬她一下,把她镇住!
What, bust her windshield? Break her pinkie?
怎样?砸碎她的挡风玻璃?扭断小指吗?
I go disconnect the security camera.
我这就去把监控关了。
Nice ride.
车不错啊。
Thanks.
谢谢。
You know, Manny's not really used to...fast cars.
其实曼尼并不习惯坐快车。
And I don't know what your intentions are with this Mustang, but, um, I suggest you take things nice and slow. We clear?
我不知道你开着这辆野马到底想干什么。不过我建议你凡事都要慢慢来。明白了吗?
Um, sounds like you really want me to drive slow.
听起来你是想让我开慢点。
No, uh, what I think I'm saying is, hands can do things. No, uh, hang on.
不是,我想说的是用手就好了。不对,等下。