Well, don't worry everything's back to normal.
不用担心,一切恢复正常了。
You mean, like, where she's nice to your face? Okay got it. Bye.
你是指她表面上又跟你好了吗?明白了,拜。
Hey, boyfriend.
好男友。
Can't talk. Spitball. Probably gonna die.
没时间说话。口水球。可能会死。
Well? Sheldon, II promise. Your uvula does not have an STD.
怎么样?谢尔顿,我发誓。你的小舌没得性病。
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
It just doesn't feel as innocent as it used to.
感觉没有以前那么纯洁了。
You reported me to human resources?
你把我告到人事部去了吗?
You violated the sanctity of my mouth.
你亵渎了我口腔的圣洁。
Well, I dropped your class, so I hope you're happy.
我不上你的课了,希望你开心。
I told you you weren't smart enough to take it.
我跟你说过,你不够聪明,不能上我的课。
I'm smart enough, Sheldon.
我够聪明了,谢尔顿。
Asking me a bunch of questions about a topic I'm not familiar with doesn't prove anything.
问我一大堆我不熟悉的课题的问题并不能证明什么。
I could do the same to you.
我也可以问你。
Yeah...Try me.
是吗,试试。
Okay.
好的。
You enjoy making fun of engineering so much.
你非常享受取笑工程学。
How do you quantify the strength of materials?
那么你如何量化材料强度?
Young's modulus.
杨氏模量。
Is that right? Yeah.
对吗?对。
Okay, how do you prevent eddy currents in a transformer?
你如何预防变压器中的涡流损耗?
Laminate the core material.
层压芯材。
Come on, give him a hard one.
拜托,问个难的。
That was a hard one.
这就是难的。
All right.
好吧。
How does the flow rate in a pipe depend on its diameter?
管直径如何决定流量?
You don't know, do you?
你不知道,对吗?
What's the matter, smart guy?
怎么啦,聪明人?
Don't know Poiseuille's law?
不知道泊肃叶定律了吧?
Thank goodness I got it!
谢天谢地出来了!
Now I can quit checking my stool.
现在我不必再检查我的粪便了。