Ludacris going in on the verse. 'Cause I never been defeated and I won't stop now.
路达克里斯来唱副歌。我无所不胜,永不停止。
Will you stop it!
停下来!
This is a classroom.
这是教室。
This is not American Bandstand. Okay.
不是《美国大舞台》。好了。
Now, where was I?
好了,我说到哪里呢?
Let's see. Oh, yes. Over here.
我看看。对了,就是这里。
You...What are you doing now?
你...你又在干什么?
Making a straw.
折一个吸管。
Why?
为什么?
So I can shoot you with a spitball.
我就可以用口水球射你了。
You're not going to do that, and I'll tell you why.
你不能这么做,我来告诉你为什么。
This is an institution of higher learning, I am your professor, and you're going to treat me with the prop...
这里是高等学府的课堂,我是你的教授,你对待我的态度应该是...
You shot your spit in my mouth!
你的口水吐进我的嘴里了!
Is that gonna be on the test?
考试会考这个吗?
Because I don't think I can do that again.
我想我再也做不到了。
Hey, girlfriend.
好闺蜜。
Can I get a what what?
可以来个那啥啥吗?
What?
啥?
Close enough.
差不多了。
Um, I was just calling to see what you were up tonight.
我打来想问问你今晚有什么安排。
Thought maybe we could hit up Color Me Mine, maybe sneak in some Pinot Greej. Whatevs.
咱们可以去整整"自己动手做彩陶",偷偷带进去一些葡萄酒,随便啦。
Uh, thanks, but I think I'm gonna stay in and go over the stuff Bernadette gave me.
多谢了,但我要留在家学习伯纳黛特给我的资料。
Oh. Oh, I hear you.
哦,这样啊。
Try and get that nag off your back, right?
好让唠叨鬼不再烦你对吧?
I mean, you're not a bicycle; why's she riding you like that?
你又不是单车,她凭什么要这样"骑压"你?
No, I think she was just trying to help.
不,我想她只是想帮忙。
Plus, I really want to do well at this job. So...
而且,我想做好这份工作。
Okay, good luck. And call me later, you know, if you decide she's a bitch or something.
那祝你好运,晚点打给我,如果你要抱怨她是个贱人什么的。
Hey, girlfriend.
好闺蜜。
Hey, Amy.
艾米。
Tonight. You, me, Color Me Mine.
今晚,你和我,"自己动手做彩陶"。
Maybe we sneak in some pinot make it Color Me Wine.
也许带点葡萄酒进去,整个"自己动嘴喝彩酒"。
That sounds fun, but I promised Penny I'd come by and help her study.
听起来很好玩,但我答应了佩妮过去帮助她学习。
Oh. Well, good luck getting her to do that.
那只能祝你好运逮到她。
She's probably off getting another manicure.
她可能又出去修指甲了。
You remember when she did that? You remember?
你记得她那次这样做吗?记得吗?
I was probably being too hard on her.
我可能对她太严厉了。
We talked, we're good.
我们谈过了,没事了。
Oh. Great. I'm happy for you guys.
太好了。我为你们高兴。
You know, when the two of you aren't getting along, it puts me in a really weird position.
你俩合不来时我夹在中间,好难做人啊。