How were tryouts?
选拔怎么样
Did you make the team?
你入选球队了吗
Very Emerson, the way you reveal your soul
你袒露内心的方式就像爱默生写诗一样
with so many..Adjectives.
用那么多...形容词
What are you doing here?
你来干嘛
I've come to apologize.
我是来道歉的
I've been doing some thinking,
我最近一直在思考
Some soul searching,and...
进行了深刻的自我反省
I want us to start over.
我想和你重新来过
We need to put the past behind us.
我们得忘掉过去
You're my little brother,
你终究是我弟弟
And if you want to live A normal, happy human life,
如果你想过人类那种平凡快乐的生活
Then I want that for you.
那我希望你如愿以偿
Maybe I can do it, too.
也许我也可以跟你一样
That I can learn to be a non-living living person.
我也能学着做一个没有生命的大活人
Maybe there's hope for both of us.
也许我们都还有希望
You know, it doesn't have to be this way, Damon.
没必要非得这样 达蒙
Of course it doesn't.
当然没必要
I saw Elena today, BTW.
我今天看见埃琳娜了 话说
That means "by the way."
意思是"顺便说一句"
She was at cheerleading practice.
她在进行啦啦队训练
She looked so perky in her little short shorts.
她穿短裤的样子真是神采飞扬
Simmer down, I didn't even go near her.
放心 我根本没靠近她
I've got my own cheerleader now.
我已经泡到属于我自己的啦啦队员了
Ooh, that reminds me...
这倒提醒我了
I gotta run. I have a date.
我得走了 我有个约会
Sweaty palms.
小手都紧张出汗了
Wish me luck.
祝我好运