On your knees now!
蹲下来
You get on your knees and suck my fucking dick!
你蹲下来给我做口交吧
Do I look like I’m fucking joking with you?
你别以为他妈的我是跟你开玩笑
That’s what you look like, a fucking joke to me.
你这衰样看起来就是那样
This man is making threatening gestures. Threatening gestures?
这个人的行为对别人构成了威胁 我的行为构成了威胁?
You wanna see a threatening gesture? I got a threatening gesture.
你想看看吗? 我现在就威胁给你们看
I know this man! I know this man! Get back.
我认识这个人 回去
Give me some space. I know this guy. Get outta the way.
给我点时间 我认识他 别挡着路
Step away.
走开
Give me some goddamn room. I know this guy.
给我点时间 该死的 我认识这个人
Man, don’t walk up on me! See what’s happening here?
小子 别走近我 你知道这里是什么情况吗?
Do you wanna die here, huh? Is that what you want?
你真的想死在这里吗?
Cause these guys really wanna shoot you.
这些家伙都是想杀了你的
And the way you’re acting, they’ll be completely fucking justified.
你要真在这里闹事哪他们就可以名正言顺地杀你了
Fuck you!
你这该死的
Fuck me? I’m not the one who’s fucked here. You’re the one.
我该死? 我想该死的是你
Cause you’re the one whose head’s gonna be blown off and onto that man’s patio.
因为你就是一会头被打掉的那个人
Officer Hanson, step away.
然后功劳算他的 汉森警官 走开
He’s a friend of mine, okay? He’s a fucking friend! This man is not armed!
他是我的朋友 你他妈的知道了吗? 他身上没武器
He’s not gonna shoot you, me, or anybody else, all right?
他不会对任何人开枪
Lower your firearm. Lower your firearm!
放下枪来
You startin’ to understand the situation?
你清楚现在的情况了吧?
What do you want from me?
你想在我身上得到什么?
Unless you think your wife is better off with a husband who has a bloody stump for a head,
如果你不想你的妻子看到你血肉模糊的脑袋的话
I want you to sit on that curb, put your hands on your head and do nothing until I speak with these officers.
就请蹲到路边 把手放在头上,什么也不要动直到我和这些警察说清楚为止
I’m not sittin’ on no curb, I’m not puttin’ my hands on my head for nobody.
我不要蹲到路边 我也不会把手放到头上
Then stand where you are and keep your hands in sight. Can you do that, huh?
那你就站着别动 然后把手放在我们看得到的地方 做得到吗?
Yeah, I can do that.
可以
Good.
那好
I told this man to stay where he is and keep his hands in plain sight.
我让他站着别动 然后手放出来
This man better be related to you by blood because this is fucking nuts.
这家伙最好和你是有血缘关系 我们这样做简直是疯了
I need this favor.
请你们帮我这个忙
You can check the guy’s name, his license. He’s got no priors, no warrants.
你们可以去查他的身份证和驾照 他没有前科 也不是在逃
I need to let him go with a warning.
我想给予他一次警告就放他走了
What kind of fucking warning? A harsh warning.
什么警告? 严重警告
Thank you.
谢谢你
You’ve been warned. Do you understand me? Do you understand me!
你被警告了 你明白吗? 你明白我说的话吗?
You want something from me? ’Cause I’m right here.
你想要什么? 我在这里没犯错
I’m trying to help you. I didn’t ask for your help, did I?
我是在帮你 我可没让你帮我
Go home.
回家吧