Helena, easy. Easy.
海伦娜,放松,放松
You were lucky.
你很幸运
Am I supposed to be grateful?
我该满怀感激吗
Helena--
海伦娜
He's a monster.
他禽兽不如
A criminal. Why would you save him?
他是罪犯,你为什么还要救他
I didn't save him. I saved you.
我不是救他,是救你
You think that because you've killed,
你以为你杀过人了
you understand what it's like to have blood on your hands.
就明白双手染满鲜血的感觉吗
You don't understand. You don't understand
你不明白,你不明白
the toll that it takes on you,
那么做带来的伤害
especially when it's your father.
尤其要杀的人是你自己的父亲
I'm not going to stop.
我不会就此收手的
The police have him in custody.
警察会把他关起来
He's going to jail and then on to prison.
他将被拘留,然后监禁
They don't have any evidence on him.
他们手上没有指控他的证据
They do now.
但现在有了
The laptop.
那台电脑
He's going away, Helena,
他要被除掉了,海伦娜
for the rest of his life.
再也不能作恶了
This...is justice.
这就是正义
Then I guess you were right.
那么我猜你之前说得对
I'm more interested in revenge.
我更喜欢复仇
Stay out of my way, Oliver,
别妨碍我,奥利弗
or I'll make sure your secret doesn't stay secret.
否则你的秘密可就不保了
Helena.
海伦娜
What I did,
我所做的
everything that I've done,
我所做的这一切
I've done because I care about you.
都是因为我在乎你
Too bad I can't say the same.
可我不在乎你
Hey, you.
你好啊
Thanks for the call.
谢谢你打这个电话
What are ex-sisters-in-law for?
谁让我是前任大嫂呢
Chili cheese fries with jalapenos. Hmm.
辣奶酪薯条配墨西哥胡椒
That's a cry for help if I've ever seen one.
我从来没遇过这样的求助呢
I don't know what hurts worse,
我不知道现在这样
this or getting shot with a curare-laced bullet.
和被蕾丝毒弹射中,哪种更伤人
Been there, done that. Definitely the bullet.
亲身体验,当然是毒弹
You know, Oliver, I'm no expert at this, but...
奥利弗,我不擅长当知心姐姐,但
I don't think love is about changing or saving a person.
我认为爱不是去改变或者拯救一个人
I think it's about finding the person
是找到那个早已
who's already the right fit.
合适你的的人
One day you will.
有一天你会找到的
I think I burnt that particular bridge.
我觉得自己已经把某条路给断了
Napalmed it, actually.
事实上,是炸掉了
So things didn't work out exactly as you planned.
这么说事情并不像你计划中那么顺利
You did save Frank Bertinelli's life.
你的确救了弗兰克?波提纳尔一条命
He'll be doing time for a while.
他得在那里头待上一阵子了
Justice wins out.
邪不胜正
Helena doesn't see it that way.
海伦娜却不明白这一点
You opened up, took a risk with your heart.
你甘愿冒险,敞开心扉
The Oliver I met a few months ago
这是几个月前的奥利弗
would not have been able to do that.
无法做到的事情
And when you meet the right person,
当你遇到对的人
you'll be ready for her.
你就会准备好的