Come in Mother Bird. This is Alpha Bravo. This is it! This is it! Quiet, quiet! Come in Mother Bird.
大鸟妈妈请回答。这是B队队长。 有消息了,安静!大鸟妈妈请回答。
All right, Andy's opening the first present now.
好了,安弟正在拆第一个礼物了。
Mrs. Potato Head! Mrs. Potato Head! Mrs. Potato Head!
蛋头太太!蛋头太太!蛋头太太!
Hey, I can dream, can't I?
做白日梦又不犯法,对吧?
The bow's coming off. He's ripping the wrapping paper. It's a...It's...It's a...a lunch bo. We've got a lunch bo here.
缎带被解开了,他正在拆包装纸那是…那是… 那是一个便当盒。那是一个便当盒。
A lunch box? Lunch box? For lunch.
便当盒?便当盒。吃午饭用的。
Okay second present. It appears to be...Okay it's bed sheets.
好了,第二个礼物。那看起来是…一件床单。
Who invited that kid?
那小子谁请来的呀?
Oh! Only one left.
只剩下一个了。
Okay we're on the last present now. Last present!
好,接着是最后一个礼物了。最后一个了!
It's a big one. It's a...It's a board game! Repeat, Battleship! Whew!
这个礼物很大,那…那是棋盘游戏。重复,是海战棋。
Hallelujah! Yeah! All right! Hey, watch it!
好耶!真好!小心一点!
Sorry there, old spud head.
对不起,蛋头老兄。
Mission accomplished. Well done, men. Pack it up. We're goin' home.
任务完成了,干得好,收工了,我们回去吧。
So did I tell ya? Nothin' to worry about.
我就说吧?没什么好担心的。
I knew you were right all along, Woody. Never doubted ya for a second.
我早就知道你是对的,胡迪,我从来没有怀疑过你。
Wait a minute. Oh! What do we have here?
等一下。这是什么啊?
Wait! Turn that thing back on!
等一下!再把对讲机打开!
Come in Mother Bird! Come in Mother Bird! Mom has pulled a surprise present from the closet.
大鸟妈妈请回答。大鸟妈妈请回答。妈咪从柜子里拿出礼物。
Andy's opening it. He's really excited about this one. Mom, what is it? It's a huge package.
安弟正在拆,他看到这个礼物很兴奋。妈咪,这是什么?是个很大的盒子。
Oh, get outta the...One of the kids is in the way. I can't see. It's a... It's a what? What is it?
等一下,有一个孩子挡住了我的视线,我看不见。那是… 那是什么啊?是什么啊?
Oh, no! Oh, ya big lizard! Now we'll never know what it is! Way to go, Rex!
不,惨了!你这只蠢蜥蜴!我们永远不知道那是什么了!加把劲,霸王龙!
No, no! Turn him around! Turn him around!
不对,不对!把他转过去,把他转过去!
He's puttin' 'em in backwa...Here, you're puttin' 'em in backwards!
不对,不对,放反了 ...你们把它们放反了!
Plus is positive, minus is negative! Oh, let me!
正是阳极,负是阴极!我来吧!