I know you.
我认得你
Well, that's unfortunate.
那太不幸了
I don't...I don't know how But...Your face.
说不出为什么 但是 你的脸
Excuse me. Sorry.
抱歉 失陪了
Hey has anyone seen Vickie?
有人看见薇姬了吗
You're her stalker. You tell us.
你不是一直跟着她的吗 你不知道吗
I can't find her.
我找不到她
She probably found somebody else to party with.
也许她和其他人玩去了
Sorry pill pusher I guess you've been replaced.
看来有人代替药贩子的位置了
What's with the pill pusher?
"药贩子"是什么意思
- Ask him. - Will you do this right now?-
问他 -现在能不说这个吗
Are you dealing?
你在贩毒吗
She's never gonna go for you.
她永远不会喜欢你的
She already did.
我们已经做过了
Over and over and over again.
很多很多很多次
Yeah, right.
嗯对
You slept with Vickie Donovan?
你睡了薇姬·多诺万
I mean Vickie Donovan slept with you?
噢不 是薇姬·多诺万睡了你
There's no way.
不可能
And I didn't even have to force her into it.
而且都是她自愿的
What the hell is he talking about Ty?
他在胡说些什么呢 泰
Nothing, man just ignore him he's a punk.
没什么 别理这个废物
You know what how about all of you shut up
你们都闭嘴
- And help me find my sister? - We'll check the back.-
去帮我找我的妹妹 -我们去后面看看
- I'll check the square. - I'll come with you.-
我去广场 -我和你一起
Oh, no, no, no.
噢不 不
You are coming with me.
你跟我来
So that's your game now dealing?
你现在在贩毒吗
I'm not dealing.
我没贩毒
Look I'm sick of the tough love speech Jer.
听着 我不想再苦口婆心地说教了 杰里
It's really having no impact.
明显对你没有效果
You and Jenna between the two of you...
你和珍娜阿姨...
We can stop if you want.
你不愿意听 我们可以不说
Send you to a therapist where you'll be forced to deal with it.
可以送你去治疗师那里 强行治疗
Or to rehab where you'll sit in group
或者围坐在戒毒所里
And tell some stranger how you let your life fall apart.
和陌生人一起互诉自己逐渐四分五裂的人生
Or you could talk to me.
或者你也可以跟我谈谈
I vote for none of the above.
我一个都不选