What is Damon doing here? Why did he come home?
达蒙回来做什么 他为什么回来
Cause I came home.
因为我回来了
He wants to make my life miserable.
他想让我的生活变得悲惨无比
That's how he enjoys his.
然后他才能过得开心
Well, he's putting us all at risk.
他使我们都处于险境
This girl in the hospital could talk.
那个在医院的女孩会说出去的
She won't.
她不会
I took care of her.
我把她记忆删除了
You're sure?
你确定
I'm not sure, Zach.
不确定 扎克
I don't know how well it worked.
我不知道做的怎么样
I'm not as strong as Damon.
毕竟我不如达蒙强大
So what happens if it doesn't work?
如果你没能删掉记忆会怎样
I don't know.
不知道
I'll deal with it.
我会处理好的
Is she worth it?
为她值得吗
Uncle Stefan, this girl you came back for.
斯特凡叔叔 为了那个女孩值吗
Vickie, what are you doing here?
薇姬 你怎么来了
Fighting with Robert about my schedule.
找罗伯特请假
You'd think getting ripped up by a rabid animal
你觉得以被猛兽袭击的理由
Would merit an extra sick day.
可以再请一天病假吗
Are you feeling ok?
你感觉好吗
I hurt.
痛啊
Well, the doctor gave you something, right?
医生给你开了些药 对吧
The kid stuff.
小儿科的东西
Nothing with an "o" in it.
无法让人飘飘然的药
I think they were onto me.
我觉得我是离不开那玩意儿了
Here. Knock yourself out, literally.
给 好好享受去吧
Thanks, Jer.
谢谢 杰里
So you gonna, uh watch the comet later?
你晚上来看慧星吗
I hadn't really thought about it.
我还没想这事
But I could be talked into it.
不过如果你邀请 我会去的
I'll meet you out there in a few.
我们一会儿在那见面
Hey, Vick. How you feeling?
薇 感觉好点了吗
Like you care.
别假惺惺了
What are you looking at, Gilbert?
你看什么看 吉尔伯特
Hey, I got some candles.
我拿了一些蜡烛
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不用谢
Thank you.
谢谢