My dear brother, there are times you make me wonder whose side you're on.
亲爱的弟弟,有时候我还真不知道你站在哪一边。
My dear brother, you wound me. You know how much I love my family.
亲爱的哥哥,你伤了我的心。你难道不知我最爱家人了吗。
Please. Oh, I would have dressed, your Grace.
不用多礼。早知您来我会换装的,陛下。
This is your home. I'm your guest.
这是您家,我是客人。
Handsome one, isn't he?
他真漂亮啊!
I lost my first boy, a little blackhaired beauty.
我第一个儿子夭折了,是个黑发小帅哥。
He was a fighter too tried to beat the fever that took him.
他也是个斗士,一直跟高烧,斗争到最后。
Forgive me. It's the last thing you need to hear right now.
抱歉。你现在肯定不想听到这些。
I never knew. It was years ago.
我从未听说这事。陈年往事了。
Robert was crazed, beat his hands bloody on the wall, all the things men do to show you how much they care.
劳勃疯狂地以手击墙,血流不止,任谁都能看出他伤心欲绝。
The boy looked just like him.
那孩子跟他长得极像。
Such a little thing. A bird without feathers.
漂亮的小宝贝。没长羽毛的小雏鸟。
They came to take his body away...
他们送他去下葬...
And Robert held me. I screamed and I battled, but he held me.
劳勃抱住了我。我拼命地哭打,但他抱住我不放。
That little bundle. They took him away and I never saw him again.
我的小可怜。他就这样被带走,我再没见过。
Never have visited the crypt, never.
我不忍去墓窖看他,从没去过。
I pray to the mother every morning and night that she return your child to you.
我日日夜夜向圣母祈祷[七神之一],让你的孩子苏醒康复。
I am grateful.
我很感激。
Perhaps this time she'll listen.
也许这次神会听到。