We all had wand arm at the end of it.
到后来我们都得了"魔杖肘"。
We all had to see a physio. We've been wanding all day.
我们都得去做理疗。我们成天都在挥魔杖。
It wasn't just us. All the men were suffering from the same thing.
不只是我们,所有人都饱受折磨。
Watching 3 child-actors grow up on screen has been a genuingly unique experience.
看着三个小演员在银幕上慢慢长大,着实是一种奇异特别的体验。
Prophetic casting have seen all three of them become super-stars.
高明的选角预见到,这三位演员都将变成超级明星。
Dan, Emma, Rupert, we've seen them as small kids to young adults.
我们看着丹尼尔,艾玛,鲁伯特三人从小孩子长大成人。
You know, they've been in this films for half their lives, essentially.
事实上,他们的半辈子的人生,都记录在电影中。
Do you think we'll ever have a quiet year at Hogwarts? - No. -No.
你认为我们有可能在霍格沃兹平静地过一年吗?-不。-不。
Dan, Rupert, Emma were terrific.
丹尼尔,鲁伯特,艾玛都很棒。
You know, from the very first day on the very first film all the way through.
从他们走进摄影棚的第一天到最后一幕都是如此。
They were probably amongst the most professional of the actors on set.
他们已跻身于专业演员之列。
They always knew their line so focused.
他们熟读台词非常专注。
It's locked. - That's it! We are done for. - Oh, move over.
门上锁了。-这下好了 我们完了 -哦 让开。
Daniel, in particular, is so driven, as well. He has his own way About him. This passion.
特别是丹尼尔,他非常专心。表演有自己特别的路子,热爱表演。
What is that? -Help me!
帮帮我!
Dan had the hardest job of all.
丹尼尔的任务最艰巨。
Because Harry in the pages is the most difficult, the most nebulous character.
因为哈利的戏最难演,这是最立体的角色。
He's just been perfect, I think.
我认为他演的恰到好处。
Shush.
安静点。
Rupert's just a genius. I don't think anyone ever needed to tell Rupert how to play Ron.
鲁伯特简直是个天才。我认为,他根本不需要别人指导。
He just has known all the way through.
就知道从头到尾该怎么演罗恩。
And what was remarkable about Rupert was that he, you know, I mean, comedically, he just spot on.
令人称道的是,鲁伯特的表演,恰到好处。
You couldn't teach that.
这是教不会的。
I think he's got a bit more than friendship on his mind.
我想他可不止是想交朋友。
Emma, she is stunningly beautiful.
艾玛,她有着惊世骇俗的美貌。
She genuinely is very bright. You know she's very articulate.
她本人就冰雪聪明,机敏灵活。
She's everything you would need to be to play Hermione, properly.
她具有演好赫敏所要的一切特质。
Victor is more of a physical being. I just mean he's not particularly loquacious.
维克多属于那种行动派的。别误会,我是说他不善言语。
They are the only three people that will know what's been like to be involved from this from the day 1 to be part of the biggest grossing franchise of all time.
只有他们三人能体会,到从头到尾参与到这部史上最卖座影片的制作是什么感受。
Those three, between them that's bond that they will have forever.
这三人之间的情缘将永远无法割断。
Perfect, they are perfect. I can't say anything. I can't say anything else.
完美,他们真的很完美。我找不到更合适的词了。
I think, erm, I love them as you can properly tell.
我想你们也能看出,我爱他们。
Yeah...-What could be more straight forwar than a visit to the local wand shop?
有什么能比去当地的魔杖店逛逛更加稀松平常的呢?
Sorry! For Harry Potter nothing is ever easy.
不好意思,对哈利·波特来说没什么事情是容易的。
Give it a wave. Apparently not.
挥挥看吧。显然不是这根。
Provenance of the wands is further maybe the ultimate testimony to the genius of J.K Rowling's story telling.
魔杖的设置进一步充分证明了J.K。罗琳讲故事的天才之处。
That when do ever a good guy and a bad guy going at it with weapons.
正义与邪恶激战的焦点在于武器。
The ownership of which, the minds of which, the hearts of which is the key to have thing resolves itself.
魔杖的所有权,魔杖的心思,魔杖的杖芯是决定战斗胜负的关键。
It is curious that you should be destined for this wand when its brother gave you that scar.
奇妙的是,你注定使用这个魔杖而其兄弟魔杖给了你那道疤痕。
And who owned that wand? -We do not speak his name.
那根魔杖是谁的?-我们不说他的名字。