None of that. Not while you're under my roof!
不准这样,还住在我屋里 就得守规矩
What?
什么?
Just because I know about you doesn't mean I like looking at it.
就算我知道内幕 也不代表我喜欢看你们亲热
Aren't you supposed to be at an audition?
你试镜不是还有一小时 才结束?
I'm sorry I'm not a middle-aged black woman.
很抱歉我不是黑人欧巴桑
I'm also sorry if sometimes I go to the wrong audition.
而且还走错试镜场地
If I pretend to not know about you...
你们要我假装不知道
...then you pretend there's nothing to know.
就得假装你们没怎样
Sorry.
抱歉 对不起
I can hear that!
我听到了
Rachel's at work.
瑞秋还在上班
I can still hear you!
我还是听得到