Somebody's poisoned the water hole.
有人在水源区下了毒。
Come on, Molly. Oh, you're getting heavy. See you later, Woody.
来吧,茉莉!你好重哦。再见了,胡迪。
Pull my string! The birthday party's today? Okay, everybody, coast is clear!
我的天哪!生日派对是今天?好了,各位,已经安全了!
Ages 3 and up. It's on my box...Ages 3 and up. I'm not supposed to be babysitting Princess Drool.
适合三岁以上,我盒子上写着,适合三岁以上,怎么让我当口水公主的临时保姆呢。
Hey, Hamm. Look, I'm Picasso! I don't get it.
火腿,你看!我是毕加索!- 我看不懂。
You uncultured swine! What're you lookin' at, ya hockey puck?
没有文化的肥猪!看什么看啊!你这个大扁脸?
Hey, Sarge, have you seen Slinky? Sir! No, sir!
队长,看到弹簧狗没有?-报告长官,没有!
Okay. Hey, thank you. At ease.
好啦,谢了!稍息。
Hey, uh, Slinky?
嘿,弹簧狗?
Right here, Woody. I'm red this time. No. Slink... Oh, well, all right. You can be red if you want.
我在这儿,胡迪。这次我要红的。不行,弹簧狗… -好吧。那红的让给你好了。
Not now, Slink. I got some bad news. Bad news?
等一下,弹簧狗。我有一些坏消息告诉你。- 坏消息?
Just gather everyone up for a staff meeting, and be happy.
去叫大家集合来开干部会议,开心一点。
Got it.
知道了。
Be happy!
开心点儿!