You saved the day again, Woody.
你又解救了危机,胡迪。
You're my favorite deputy.
你是我最喜欢的副警长。
You've got a friend in me. You've got a friend in me.
你我是朋友。你我是朋友。
Come on, let's wrangle up the cattle.
来,我们来抓牛吧。
When the road looks rough ahead. And you're miles and miles from your nice warm bed.
道路坎坷困难多。要十万八千里才回到你的温床。
Round 'em up, cowboy!
牛仔,把他们围起来!
Just remember what your old pal said. Boy you've got a friend in me.
你只要记住老伙计说的,你我是朋友。
Yeehaw!
呀啊!
Yeah you've got a friend in me.
你我是朋友。
Hey, cowboy!
嗨,牛仔!
Some other folks might be a little bit smarter than I am, Big and stronger too.
有些人比我能干比我强,身体健壮走起路雄赳赳。
Come on, Woody.
来吧,胡迪。
Maybe, But none of them will ever love you the way I do. It's me and you boy. And as the years go by.
也许,没有人能像我这样爱护你。对你是毫无保留。多少的岁月中。
Whoa! Whoa!
哇!哇!
Our friendship will never die. You're gonna see. It's our destiny. You've got a friend in me.
我们的友谊永不凋零,你会看见这就是我们的命运,你我是朋友。
All right!
好耶!
Yeah, you've got a friend in me.
对,你我是朋友。
Score!
达阵得分!
You got a friend in me. Wow! Cool!
你我是朋友。- 酷毙了!
What do you think? Oh, this looks great, Mom!
你喜欢吗?-妈咪,这真是太棒了!
Okay, birthday boy...We saw that at the store! I asked you for it!
你喜欢就好,小寿星...-就跟我在店里看到的那个一样!是我想要的!
Wow, look at that! That's so... I hope I have enough places. One, two...Four. Oh, my gosh, you got... Yeah, I think that's gonna be enough. Could we leave this up 'til we move?
好棒,好棒哦… -希望能摆得下。一、二...四。-哦,天哪。-很好,这样应该就夠了。-可以留到搬家吗?
Well, sure! We can leave it up. Yeah!
当然可以留着它啰。-好耶!
Now go get Molly. Your friends are gonna be here any minute.
去抱茉莉。你的朋友马上就要来了。
Okay. It's party time, Woody. Yee...haw! Howdy, little lady.
好。派对要开始了。胡迪。呀啊!你好,小妹妹。