Anthony Venza was arrested last night.
安东尼·文萨昨晚被逮捕
The police confiscated a warehouse
警方没收了一整个仓库的
full of illegal prescription drugs
非法毒品
with a street value estimated in the millions.
黑市估价百万以上
Several unconfirmed witnesses reported
多名未受证实的目击者称
seeing the Starling City vigilante leaving the scene
目睹到星城治安维护者离开案发现场
with another unknown accomplice...
身边还有一名未知伙伴
possibly a woman.
很可能是名女性
Bad year?
年代不好吗
The scotch, I mean.
我是指这威士忌
Yeah. Sorry.
是啊,抱歉
Another business setback.
又一个生意上的挫败
Wow.
哇
You look beautiful.
你看上去美极了
Oliver Queen?
因为奥利弗·奎恩吗
Oh...it's nice to see you happy again.
看见你再次开心起来真好
It's been too long.
你抑郁太久了
Yeah.
是我
Yeah. Yeah, I heard about Venza.
对,文萨的事我听说了
Yeah, I know where that leaves us!
我知道这给我们带来什么
I'm sorry to rush out.
很抱歉我得出去一下
I have this impromptu board of directors meeting
我有一场临时理事会会议
with the Starling City Modern Art Museum.
是关于星城现代美术博物馆的
I don't know much about art,
我虽然不太懂艺术
But I do know how to pay for it.
但是我知道该怎么付钱
No worries. Whip them into shape.
完全不担心,大展身手吧
Yes, sir. I'll see you when I get back.
遵命,先生,回见