Why are you here? Isn't this against the rules?
你来做什么?这不是违反规定?
I talked to Monica.
我跟摩妮卡谈过
Look,I'm the one who made the choice.
是我做这个选择
I'm the one who's making things change.
我害大家必须要改变
So I should be the one to, you know,step back.
所以离开的应该是我
No,no,it's okay. Really.
罗斯… 真的没关系
Plenty of people just see their sisters at Thanksgiving...
很多人只有在感恩节见到妹妹
...their college roommates at reunions...
同学会才见到大学室友
...and Joey at Burger King.
在“汉堡王”才见到乔伊
Is that better?
这样你舒服一点了吗?
No,it's not better.
一点也没有
I still don't get to see you.
我还是见不到你
What would you do? If you were me,what would you do?
瑞秋,换做你会怎么办?
First,I'd have said the right name at my wedding.
首先,我在婚礼上 就不会说错名字
I can't believe this.
竟然得走到这一步
I know.
我知道
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
I know that too.
我也知道