I can't believe you're here.
真难以置信你会在这里。
Well, I live here in Paris. Are you sure you don't have to stay? You're not supposed to talk more? -No no no...
我就住在巴黎。你真的不用多呆几天吗?你不用再和谁谈什么了吗?-不不不...
They're sick of me. I spent the night here.
他们都开始烦我了。我昨晚整夜都在这里。
Oh you did?
哦,真的吗?
Yeah, they got a loft upstairs. Anyway. How are you? This is so weird.
是啊,他们楼上有间阁楼。你怎么样?这感觉真奇怪。
I'm fine. It's good to see you.
我很好。见到你真高兴。
It's good to see you.
见到你真高兴。
So you want to go to a cafe? -Uh, Yeah.
那你想去喝杯咖啡吗?-哦,当然。
Okay. There's one a little further that I like.
那好,那边不远有一家很不错。
I thought I was gonna totally lose it in there when I first saw you. I mean, how did you know I was gonna be here?
我刚才见到你的时候我都快傻了。你怎么会知道我会来这的呢?
Well, it's my favorite bookstore in Paris. You can sit down for hours and read.
这是我在巴黎最喜欢的书店了。你可以坐在那里看一天书。
I love it. There's fleas, but, you know...- I know. I know. I think a cat slept on my head last night.
我很喜欢这样,那儿是有跳蚤,不过,你知道的...-我知道,我简直感觉昨晚有只猫睡在我头上。
So I saw your picture on the calendar about a month ago, and that you were going to be here.
我一个月前就书店日历上看到你的照片,知道你会来这里。
It's funny, because I read an article on your book and it sounded vaguely familiar. Vaguely? Yeah? -Yes.
有意思的是,我读了你的书中一小段,我有种朦朦胧胧的的亲切感。-朦朦胧胧?是吗?-是啊。
But I didn't put it all together until I saw your photo. So...
不过我没想到那是你写的,直到我见了你的照片,所以...
Did you have a chance to read it?
你看过那书了吗?
Yes, l...I was really, really surprised, as you can imagine. I mean, I had to read it twice, actually.
是的,我...你的书让我感到惊喜,你应该体会得到的。我得看两遍才行呢,真的。
Yeah? - Yeah.
是吗?-是的。
...Comme ci comme ca?...
(法语)写得马马虎虎?
No, I liked it. It's very romantic. I usually don't like that, but it's really well written. It's well written, really. Congratulations! - All right. Thank you. Thanks.
不,我很喜欢,非常浪漫!我平时不爱看类似的书,但是你写的真好。写的非常好,祝贺你!-好吧,谢谢你。
Wait. -What?
等等。-怎么啦?
Before we go anywhere, I have to ask you...- Sure. What?
在我们出发前,我得问你...-说吧,什么事?
Did you show up in Vienna that December?
那年十二月,你去维也纳了吗?
Uh. Did you?
呃,你去了吗?
No, I couldn't. But...did you? I need to know. It's important to me.
没有,我没能去成,但是...你去了吗?我必须要知道,这对我很重要!
Why, if you didn't?
为什么,既然你都没去?
Well, did you? -No.
那,你去了吗?-没有。