Oleg, come to the bed. I need you!
奥列格,快来床上,我需要你!
All right! Only took you four years, but I'm here, baby.
没问题!虽然才花了四年时间,但我来了,宝贝。
No, it's not like that, Oleg.
不,不是你想的那样,奥列格。
Just get over here!
快过来!
Okay. Hold this.
好。拿着。
Earl, what are you doing here?
厄尔,你怎么会在这?
Oleg called me when he couldn't get Caroline to stop the screaming.
奥列格打给我说卡洛琳一直大叫按都按不住。
Hi, Max. Earl gave me part of a brownie.
麦克斯,厄尔给我吃了点巧克力蛋糕。
Turns out, glaucoma and having hair stuck take the exact same prescription.
事实证明青光眼和头发被卡住都可以用同一处方解决。
Look! That's right, you mothers! I did it! I made the perfect bread!
各位请看!没错,各位小婊砸!老子成功了!我做出了完美的面包!
You're a chef who took 19 hours to make one loaf of bread. Stephen Hawking was more successful at the 100-yard dash.
你可是一个大厨,居然花了19小时做一个面包。史蒂芬·霍金跑百米冲刺都比你行。
And you-you are aware that I went all the way into Manhattan, cupcake-bombed Kim Kardashian's hotel, and you're still just laying here, right?
还有你,你明知道我一路杀进曼哈顿拿小蛋糕轰炸金·卡戴珊住的酒店,而你还赖在床上不愿起来是吗?
Didn't you have to pee?
难道你都不用尿尿吗?
I held most of it in.
我忍住了大部分。
This is crazy. You've been here all day. Let's just cut your damn hair already.
这太荒谬了,你在床上都躺一天了。赶紧把你该死的头发剪了吧。
I wouldn't be me without my hair. I can't live without it.
如果没有这头秀发,我就不是我了。没有它我将活不下去。
Yes, you can. You have lived without money, You've lived without electricity, You've lived without plumbing.
你可以的。没有钱你活下来了,没有电你活下来了,没有冲水马桶你也活下来了。
What do you think got me through it? My hair.
那你觉得是什么支撑我度过这些呢?我的秀发啊。
I'd be like, "Lost all my money, the toilet's clogged, still got my hair."
我会安慰自己,"家财散尽,厕所堵塞,仍有秀发宽慰我心"。
Darling, I don't think those brownies are kicking in. I also have some lollipops.
亲爱的,我觉得巧克力蛋糕没起到作用。我这还有秘制的棒棒糖哦。
I hope you're happy. I didn't see anything through the peep-hole, So I'm guessing it's Han.
希望你会开心。我从猫眼看不到任何东西所以我猜应该是阿憨来了。