Up. Get up! Now!
起床,快起床!快点!
Wake up, cousin! We're going to the zoo!
醒醒,表弟!我们去动物园啦!
Here he comes, the birthday boy. Happy birthday, son.
你终于来啦,小寿星。生日快乐,儿子。
Why don't you just cook the breakfast and try not to burn anything.
快做早饭,别再把什么东西点着了。
Yes, Aunt Petunia. I want everything to be perfect for my Dudley's special day!
好的,佩妮阿姨。今天一定要事事顺利,因为是乖儿子达德利的生日。
Hurry up! Bring my coffee, boy. Yes, Uncle Vernon.
快点,给我倒咖啡,小子。好的,弗农姨父。
Aren't they wonderful, darling?
是不是很棒啊,宝贝?
How many are there? 36. Counted them myself.
有几件礼物?36件,我自己数的。
36? ! But last year I had 37! But some are bigger than last year's. I don't care how big they are!
36件?我去年就有37件!可是有几件比去年的大多了!我才不管它有多大!
This is what we're going to do. Is that when we go out we're going to buy you 2 new presents. How's that pumpkin?
我们就这么办吧。一会儿再出去给你买两件新礼物,怎么样,心肝儿?
I'm warning you now, boy. Any funny business, any at all...and you won't have any meals for a week. Get in.
我警告你 小子。今天再给我搞怪,不管是什么,我就一礼拜不给你饭吃。上车。