Internal Affairs says this Conklin has two suspicious shootings on his record.
内务部里说这个叫考克林的家伙有两次开枪打人的记录
Both black men. Both times he was cleared, but only just.
两次射的都是黑人 但每次都被判清白 审判也是公正的
Detective Lewis makes black man number three.
刘易斯侦探是第三个黑人受害者
You know any reason why we shouldn’t hang Conklin for this?
你可以给出我们不能把考克林抓回来的理由吗?
Well, it’s more complicated than we originally thought.
这比我们原先想象的要复杂得多
We found $300,000 in the trunk of the car that Detective Lewis was driving.
我们在刘易斯侦探的车里找到了三十万美金
Shit!
狗屎
Ah. Go down to the garage. Tell him to stay in the car until he hears from me.
到车库里告诉他 让他在车里等到我叫他为止
You found the money in the Mercedes. I thought that wasn’t his car.
你们是在一辆梅塞德斯车里找到钱的 我想那不是他的钱
The car’s registered to a Cindy Bradley. We haven’t been able to get in touch with her.
车子注册的车主名是辛迪·布拉德利 但我们联系不到她
Apparently she, uh, left town this morning.
她今天早上离开了镇子
So it wasn’t Lewis’s car. He may not have known the money was in it.
那就不是刘易斯的车了 他可能还不知道车里有钱
You really think you’re gonna be able to make that fly?
你是想瞒天过海吗?
Give us a minute.
再等我们几分钟
No problem.
没问题
Who knows about the money?
有谁知道这钱?
You gotta be kiddin’ me.
别跟我开玩笑了
There are only two people in this room.
这里只有我们两个人
Myself, my partner, Ferguson and Internal Affairs.
我 我搭档 弗格森还有内务部的人
Jim Ferguson? Yeah.
吉姆·弗格森? 是的
Okay. I guess I don’t see a problem.
我认为这没问题
As it wasn’t Lewis’s car, the money isn’t clear evidence of any wrongdoing.
既然这不是刘易斯的车 那车里的钱就证明不了什么东西了
And even if it was, we aren’t going to prosecute a dead man.
就算那钱是他的 我们也不打算去起诉一个死人
Which means the money Internal Affairs is holding can’t be considered evidence.
也就是说内务部现在拿到的这笔钱不能用来当证据
You can do this dance if you want to,but I’m willing to bet when the coroner’s report comes back tomorrow
你想怎么做就随便你了,但我敢打赌说当明天验尸官的报告出来了
it’s going to say that Detective Lewis was coked out of his head.
大家就都会知道刘易斯是吸毒致死的了
Fucking black people, huh?
他妈的该死的黑人
What did you just say?
你说什么?