This one I like. -Nothing. Nothing. It's over. Damn it!
我喜欢这间 没了,结束了
This is regularly scheduled programming!
竟然没有延长时间
I wanted to see them talk to his neighbors. -Well,I'm standing right here...
我想看他们访问邻居 我就在这
..you could talk to me. -You didn't know him.
你可以跟我聊天 你又不认识歹徒
Can we turn the TV off?
可以关掉电视吗?
Do we really want to spend the weekend like this?
难道整个周末都要看电视?
Am I getting in the way of the room-switching fun?
抱歉,我是不是 妨碍你换房间了?
Don't blame me for tonight.
你火大可别怪到我身上
Who should I blame? The nice bellman?
否则该怪谁?那个倒霉的服务生?
Or the idiot who thought he could drive...
或许该怪那个以为用半箱汽油
...from Albany to Canada on half a tank of gas?
可以从纽约跑到加拿大的家伙
Do not speak ill of the dead.
不要说死者的坏话
We're supposed to be spending a romantic weekend together.
我们出来是为了过浪漫周末
What's the matter?
你到底哪里有毛病?
I just want to watch a little television.
我只是想看点电视 有何不对?
Jeez,relax,Mom.
放轻松嘛,老妈
What did you say?
你说什么?
I said,"Jeez,relax,Mon."
我说,“放轻松,小摩”
You know what,Chandler? You like fast getaways? Watch this.
你喜欢看高速逃忘? 现在就看好了
I don't like fast getaways, I like car chases.
我不喜欢看高速逃亡 我要看的是飞车逃亡