I think you'll like this room more. -Okay,great.
你们可能会喜欢这间房 太好了
They say he's only got half a tank left.
听说他只剩下一半的汽油
Half a tank? Still lots of high-speed chasing to do!
一半?那还可以跑很久哩
I'll bet he's heading for Canada. -They always do.
他一定是想去加拿大 每次都用同一招
We're switching rooms again. -What? Why?
我们必须换房间 什么?为什么?
This has a garden view. We paid for an ocean view.
这间房是花园景观 我们订的是观海房
Our last ocean-view room was unacceptable to you.
只剩一间观海房 可是你们不喜欢
The carpet smelled. -Like ocean?
那间房的地毯有味道 大海的味道?
No,like feet.
是脚臭味
Excuse me. Can I talk to you over here for just a second?
失陪,我可以跟你谈一下吗?
These clowns want to take us for a ride. I won't let them.
这些小人想占便宜 我才没那么蠢
We're not a couple of suckers.
我们可不是呆头鹅
I hear you,Mugsy.
说得好,大姐头
All these rooms are fine.
这些房间都还好啊
Just pick one so I can watch the
请你赶快选定,让我看…
Have a perfect,magical weekend together with you?
让我跟你一起好好渡假
Oh,man,he almost hit a gas truck.
天啊,他差点撞上油罐车
Do you ever watch Baywatch?
你看不看“海滩游侠”?