ls Rachel here? -No,she's out shopping.
瑞秋在吗?我要找她 她出去逛街了
Damn! -What's going on?
可恶 怎么了?
I told Emily to come.
我叫艾蜜莉来
And I just need to,you know, talk to Rachel about it.
所以我得赶快跟瑞秋说
Wait a minute.
等等
When Emily comes, you won't see Rachel anymore?
艾蜜莉来了之后 你真的就不见瑞秋了?
I'm focusing on the "I get to see my wife" part...
我现在只能专心想着 “我可以见我老婆”
...and not on the part that makes me do this.
不去想我快胃溃疡的事
So you'll never be in a room together?
你们再也不能共处一室?
How will that even work?
这怎么可能?
I have no idea. I mean....
我也不知道
But I assure you, I will figure it out.
但是我一定会想到办法
It doesn't seem like it'll work.
看起来实在不可能…
Hi,guys.
大家好 嗨
What's going on?
怎么了?
We're flipping Monica's mattress.
我们正要帮摩妮卡翻床垫
So I'm thinking,basically, we pick it up and then we flip it.
我认为应该先抬起来再翻过来
That's better than my way.
这方法比我的主意好
Hey guys,would you flip mine too?
你们顺便帮我翻
Oh,man.
受不了